Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!
    Ask:

What is missing from this photo... more contrast or LESS contrast?

I see it well, but I prefer to ask your opinion here.

Thank you!!​

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
      Hello everyone!
      Ask:

What is missing from this photo... more contrast or LESS contrast?

I see it well, but I prefer to ask your opinion here.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11624157
      Poor contrast due to overcast conditions. Not fixable.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Poor contrast due to overcast conditions. Not fixable.
        Thanks Dana!!... muchas gracias

Comment

• Dear,

I'm reaching out to you to seek your opinion, as I have experienced rejections on the following photos. As you can see, I have highlighted in red circles the parameters I followed to ensure the horizon was level in the photograph. However, it seems the screener did not agree with my approach.

I'm not requesting a review due to the new registration, which is no longer associated with the CC-DKF, but rather seeking to improve my technique for uploading images to this platform more effectively.

Best regards and thank you.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
            Dear,

I'm reaching out to you to seek your opinion, as I have experienced rejections on the following photos. As you can see, I have highlighted in red circles the parameters I followed to ensure the horizon was level in the photograph. However, it seems the screener did not agree with my approach.

I'm not requesting a review due to the new registration, which is no longer associated with the CC-DKF, but rather seeking to improve my technique for uploading images to this platform more effectively.
            Unless you want to post the actual image(s) in question, can't really comment.

Comment

Working...
            X