No announcement yet.

Pta Aviation - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. I have just had this photo rejected for various reasons. However the one I would like to single out is the one for categories wrong or missing. I don't understand how that can be one of the reasons. The only category I can think is small prop. However I am of the belief that small prop refers to any prop aircraft with less than 10 seats. I remember looking inside the aircraft and I can remember seeing more than ten seats in there.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by Pta Aviation View Post
      Hi there. I have just had this photo rejected for various reasons. However the one I would like to single out is the one for categories wrong or missing. I don't understand how that can be one of the reasons. The only category I can think is small prop. However I am of the belief that small prop refers to any prop aircraft with less than 10 seats. I remember looking inside the aircraft and I can remember seeing more than ten seats in there.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7508894
      Cessna 402C has maximum capacity of six passengers.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Cessna 402C has maximum capacity of six passengers.
        Okay. So it is under small prop. Thank you for clearing that up. I'll add the category and of course fix the other issues as well.

Comment

Working...
        X