Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hello JP crew,

Is the attached photo acceptable in terms of backlit? Part of the tail is on shadow, so I am not fully sure. Thank you for answer
    A bit dark, but not quite backlit.

Comment

• Hello,

I worked again on photo rejected here for being dark and noise:
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Are these still issues on new edit?

Thank you for your time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SE-RLY_I.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	897.7 KB
ID:	1135280

Comment

Hello,

I worked again on photo rejected here for being dark and noise:
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Are these still issues on new edit?

Thank you for your time.
        Noise and exposure would no longer be issues for me, but unfortunately there are some issues with softness/blur (tail) and horizon that were missed.

Comment

• Hello,

I want to ask if attached photo is acceptable in terms of attached obstructing tug vehicle or not (and will be rejected for obstruction)

Thank you
          M.

Name:	jetb.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	811.0 KB
ID:	1140900

Comment

Hello,

I want to ask if attached photo is acceptable in terms of attached obstructing tug vehicle or not (and will be rejected for obstruction)
            Tug ok; stairs blocking the tug not ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Tug ok; stairs blocking the tug not ok.
              ok thank you.

I have two more pics to ask:

1. - my intention was to process this picture as ramp shot. However, I am not sure if lamp posts obstructing Airbuses are not too disturbing. Will be ramp shot like that rejected of obstruction as well?

Name:	jbramp.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	671.7 KB
ID:	1140926

2. - I have visited TWA hotel and taken shot of Connie, however I forget my 15 - 55 lenses so I had to use my Phone. As this edit's origin is phone, do you think it might be acceptable, or the quality is simply not there?

Name:	TWA.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	557.4 KB
ID:	1140927

Thank you for your time and reply.
              M.

Comment

I have two more pics to ask:

1. - my intention was to process this picture as ramp shot. However, I am not sure if lamp posts obstructing Airbuses are not too disturbing. Will be ramp shot like that rejected of obstruction as well?

2. - I have visited TWA hotel and taken shot of Connie, however I forget my 15 - 55 lenses so I had to use my Phone. As this edit's origin is phone, do you think it might be acceptable, or the quality is simply not there?

Thank you for your time and reply.
                M.
                1. dark, horizon, and possibly obstr./clutter, yes
                2. borderline oversharpened/compression, and a bit soft/blurry on the right side

Comment

• Hello,

I am seeking for some advice on this reject:

I have started once again with processing and want to ask if new edit is somehow better or not. To be honest, I can not figure out what caused jpeg compression, as I save pictures on maximum quality and I did not changed my processing flow:

Name:	KJFK_TWR_II.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	494.8 KB
ID:	1142212

Secondly, I want to ask you for prescreening of following picture, as I have bad experiences with taking pictures trought glass

Name:	OE-LPD_II.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	655.5 KB
ID:	1142213

Thank you for your time.

Marian

Comment

Hello,

I am seeking for some advice on this reject:

I have started once again with processing and want to ask if new edit is somehow better or not. To be honest, I can not figure out what caused jpeg compression, as I save pictures on maximum quality and I did not changed my processing flow:

Secondly, I want to ask you for prescreening of following picture, as I have bad experiences with taking pictures trought glass
                    Both images soft/noisy. That may have been misidentified as compression on the former image, especially if it's a heavier crop.

Comment

• Hello,

I kindly ask you for your opinion, if attached photo is acceptable in terms of contrast / exposure.

Thank you.
                      M.

Name:	F-HSBL.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	539.1 KB
ID:	1142512

Comment

Hello,

I kindly ask you for your opinion, if attached photo is acceptable in terms of contrast / exposure.
                        Exposure ok, but contrast not looking very good.

Comment

• Hello,

I want to ask for some help with this reject due to Horizont Unlevel:

I have checked again using Horizont tool but verticals looks fine to me. Does it need any rotation? If so, CW or CCW?

Thank you.
                          M.

Comment

Hello,

I want to ask for some help with this reject due to Horizont Unlevel:

I have checked again using Horizont tool but verticals looks fine to me. Does it need any rotation? If so, CW or CCW?

Thank you.
                            M.
                            Quite obviously needs CCW rotation. Don't know which tool you used, but the horizon is nowhere near level.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Quite obviously needs CCW rotation. Don't know which tool you used, but the horizon is nowhere near level.
                              Ok, so I have applied CCW rotation. Is the result somehow better or horizont still off?

Thanks
                              M.

Name:	KEWR_II.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	781.4 KB
ID:	1142983

Comment

Ok, so I have applied CCW rotation. Is the result somehow better or horizont still off?
                                A bit too much. You want to get it so that the edges of the buildings are as close to vertical as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X