Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for some advice on attached photos. My main concerns are noise/undersharpening on first and contrast on second. Better to keep those for private collection?
    1. soft/blurry. not fixable
    2. soft, contrast. not fixable.

Comment

• Hello,

I have some difficulties to process photo of E190 attached later on this post.

It was firstly rejected for being undersharpened and wrong categories, after some adjustment it was rejected for being oversharpened and contrast.

As I like the livery, I have started again and now I want to ask for pre-screening, questions are especially

- is it sharp enougth (but not oversharpened)?
      - is contrast sufficient or better to keed the photo for personal collection?

Thank you for your response, photo is attached below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	I-ADJT_II.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	553.2 KB
ID:	1187128

Comment

Hello,

I have some difficulties to process photo of E190 attached later on this post.

It was firstly rejected for being undersharpened and wrong categories, after some adjustment it was rejected for being oversharpened and contrast.

As I like the livery, I have started again and now I want to ask for pre-screening, questions are especially

- is it sharp enougth (but not oversharpened)?
        - is contrast sufficient or better to keed the photo for personal collection?

Thank you for your response, photo is attached below.
        Contrast is borderline, and sharpening is uneven (oversharpened towards the front, soft towards the tail). Not sure how easy it would be to fix without knowing the quality of the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast is borderline, and sharpening is uneven (oversharpened towards the front, soft towards the tail). Not sure how easy it would be to fix without knowing the quality of the original.
          If I send you original via PM, are you willing to check it?

Comment

If I send you original via PM, are you willing to check it?
            Yes.

Comment

• Hi,

I need a little help with this rejected photo:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

Rejection reason is JPEG Compression. Is there any way how to fix it? Should I edit photo again from scratch? And where on the photo is compression most visible?

Thank you for your help,

Kind regards
              Marian

Comment

Working...
              X