Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

some advice please on this rejection.

Regarding the centreing, I suspect the it is meant vertically as it is laterally centred.

Im not sure how the photo is backlit but happy to hear why it is. The sun at that time of the day can only be and is high on the left and shining on the fuselage and the clouds. The shadows show that too.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
      Hi,

some advice please on this rejection.

Regarding the centreing, I suspect the it is meant vertically as it is laterally centred.

Im not sure how the photo is backlit but happy to hear why it is. The sun at that time of the day can only be and is high on the left and shining on the fuselage and the clouds. The shadows show that too.

Thanks
      Can't say that it's backlit, but it is too high in the frame.

Comment

• I can’t appeal it as the centreing remains an issue. But when I resubmit the corrected version, do I simply make a statement that it is not backlit in order to avoid that readong bring incorrectly applied again?

Thanks

Comment

I can’t appeal it as the centreing remains an issue. But when I resubmit the corrected version, do I simply make a statement that it is not backlit in order to avoid that readong bring incorrectly applied again?

Thanks
          You could leave a comment sure, but I think the screener who rejected it for backlit probably had an issue with the contrast, but mistook it for being backlit. As such, I couldn't guarantee the outcome.

Comment

• Ah, I wondered about that but hadn’t made the connection. Makes sense and I’ll work on it.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Comment

• Hi,

Your thoughts on this rejection please.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The intent was to show a pre entry into service of a brand new aircraft, in a similar way as this other one of mine as well as other equivalent ones online.

Retro BOAC on a hangar input [1920 px]. G-BYGC. Boeing 747-436. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I submitted an appeal but I didn’t hear back.

I’d like to understand why one is a rejection but the other one isn’t as they have the same obstruction.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Your thoughts on this rejection please.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The intent was to show a pre entry into service of a brand new aircraft, in a similar way as this other one of mine as well as other equivalent ones online.

Retro BOAC on a hangar input [1920 px]. G-BYGC. Boeing 747-436. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I submitted an appeal but I didn’t hear back.

I’d like to understand why one is a rejection but the other one isn’t as they have the same obstruction.

Thanks
                If you've already appealed, I won't comment.

Comment

• I did but it’s been a couple of days since I did and yet to hear back either way. I was going to submit it again so wanted to check if this is acceptable or if I should continue to wait.

Thanks

Comment

• Hi,

I found this old JPG and did some minor work to it. Could I check if it is good enough to upload please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JP Transavia 738 PH-HSG MUC Champions League 19-05-2012.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	954.2 KB
ID:	1095016

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

I found this old JPG and did some minor work to it. Could I check if it is good enough to upload please.

Name:	JP Transavia 738 PH-HSG MUC Champions League 19-05-2012.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	954.2 KB
ID:	1095016

Cheers
                      Would definitely avoid uploading at 1920. The lack of quality is evident at that resolution.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Hi,

Could I have a check on this one please.

Name:	JP VS A346 G-VFIT LHR 27L sunset 30-06-19 JP CLOSE UP.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	1095924

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Could I have a check on this one please.

Name:	JP VS A346 G-VFIT LHR 27L sunset 30-06-19 JP CLOSE UP.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	1095924

Thanks
                            Soft/blurry.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Hi,

I had this photo rejected for Over-processing before I worked on it again and then it was rejected for the same reason. I could see why the first one would not have met the requirements. However, I keep checking this one and comparing it with the original but cannot identify the problem, especially since it has only had minimal editing. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X