Views:	167
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1113798
        Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6864 OK.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	813.0 KB
ID:	1113799

Could the following two be framed as artistic photos?

Name:	DSC_9654 OK1 (ANÁLISE).jpg
Views:	187
Size:	463.7 KB
ID:	1113795

Name:	DSC_9722 OK1.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	392.9 KB
ID:	1113797

TKS

Comment

• Originally posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
          Helo! I kindly ask for your opinion regarding these photos:
          1. soft, borderline color
          2-3. borderline soft/contrast

Originally posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
          Could the following two be framed as artistic photos?
          Not really artistic, just regular silhouette shots. Both a bit dark/harsh contrast, and first oversharpened.

Comment

• Hi friends, how are you?
            I had this photo rejected, it focused on the vertical stabilizer of the A350, in a 3x2 ratio, so as not to cut the part of the wing and the elevator that are in the context of the photo. The rejection was for "Part of aircraft cut off":
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

See, I had this photo accepted a few years ago following the same path, focusing on the stabilizer, but without cutting the elevator: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8441936

Well, I would like to understand the objective criteria for this type of photo and where I went wrong in the clipping. Should I have shown the rest of the warping more, even if it impairs the 3x2 cut, considering another proportion?

Comment

Hi friends, how are you?
              I had this photo rejected, it focused on the vertical stabilizer of the A350, in a 3x2 ratio, so as not to cut the part of the wing and the elevator that are in the context of the photo. The rejection was for "Part of aircraft cut off":
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

See, I had this photo accepted a few years ago following the same path, focusing on the stabilizer, but without cutting the elevator: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8441936

Well, I would like to understand the objective criteria for this type of photo and where I went wrong in the clipping. Should I have shown the rest of the warping more, even if it impairs the 3x2 cut, considering another proportion?
              This is subjective, but my personal preference is for the crop on the accepted image. Much less dead space/clutter in the frame, and no awkward crop of the wing + fuselage. Just nice composition overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This is subjective, but my personal preference is for the crop on the accepted image. Much less dead space/clutter in the frame, and no awkward crop of the wing + fuselage. Just nice composition overall.
                Understood Dana, thanks for the explanation. In the case of the rejected image, I believe that the angle does not allow an adequate cropping.

Comment

• Helo! I kindly ask for your opinion regarding these photos:

Was it bad motive?

Name:	DSC_0324.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	351.2 KB
ID:	1114233

Disregarding any defects, I have doubts about the location. Could it be the name of the airport itself or the "name of the city - other location" or even "country - in flight"?

Name:	DSC_7437 OK1.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	391.5 KB
ID:	1114234

Finally, correcting any defects, both are considered nocturnal, would it be the case that they are similar even in different light conditions?

Name:	DSC_9831.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	668.0 KB
ID:	1114235Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9785.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	613.1 KB
ID:	1114236

tks!

Comment

Was it bad motive?
                    Would be for me.

Disregarding any defects, I have doubts about the location. Could it be the name of the airport itself or the "name of the city - other location" or even "country - in flight"?
                    Country - In flight.

Finally, correcting any defects, both are considered nocturnal, would it be the case that they are similar even in different light conditions?
                    Depends how much time between the images. If they were taken a few years apart, then we might be more lenient for similar. If taken only days, or the same day, then yes similar.

Comment

• Hi friends, how are you?

Yesterday I had this photo rejected by "bad info: aircraft, location": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9064896. I imagined it was an error, I appealed and the appeal was refused, the screener said that there really was a bug regarding bad info, but that the photo was also dark, justifying the rejection. So far, ok.

But today I had this photo rejected for the same reason "bad info: aircraft, location", but the data is correct: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9066020. Before appealing, I ask you if this was a bug again and why this is happening. I wonder if there are any more problems in the photo that have not been mentioned in the reasons for the rejection.

Grateful for the attention

Rafael Freitas

Comment

Hi friends, how are you?

Yesterday I had this photo rejected by "bad info: aircraft, location": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9064896. I imagined it was an error, I appealed and the appeal was refused, the screener said that there really was a bug regarding bad info, but that the photo was also dark, justifying the rejection. So far, ok.

But today I had this photo rejected for the same reason "bad info: aircraft, location", but the data is correct: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9066020. Before appealing, I ask you if this was a bug again and why this is happening. I wonder if there are any more problems in the photo that have not been mentioned in the reasons for the rejection.

Grateful for the attention

Rafael Freitas
                        Contrast is a bit harsh, but would be ok for me. However, info also appears to be wrong on the rejected image.

Comment

• Helo! I kindly ask for your opinion regarding these photos:

Name:	_DSC6260.jpg
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	1114727

Name:	DSC_9700 OK1.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	733.6 KB
ID:	1114728

Name:	DSC_9705 OK1.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	808.6 KB
ID:	1114729

tks

Comment

Name:	_DSC6260.jpg
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	1114727

Name:	DSC_9700 OK1.jpg
Views:	113
ID:	1114728

Name:	DSC_9705 OK1.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	808.6 KB
ID:	1114729

tks
                            1. cropping/ratio, soft, noisy
                            2-3. borderline contrast/exposure

Comment

• Helo! Dana, on this photo, was rejected because of the cut. I took care to take into account only the aircraft's cigar, since the vertical stabilizer would not be able to remain whole due to the leveling of the photo. Claiming this in the appeal is there any chance or should I forget?

Name:	DSC_9700.jpg
Views:	123
ID:	1115728

I take this opportunity and ask you if these photos can be considered similar or is it preferable to exchange the second for one that shows the left side of the plane completely?

Name:	DSC_9954 OK1.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	577.1 KB
ID:	1115729

Name:	DSC_9982 OK1.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	1115730

tks!

Comment

Helo! Dana, on this photo, was rejected because of the cut. I took care to take into account only the aircraft's cigar, since the vertical stabilizer would not be able to remain whole due to the leveling of the photo. Claiming this in the appeal is there any chance or should I forget?
                                Crop on the right side is awkward. I'd try to include the whole stabilizer if possible.

I take this opportunity and ask you if these photos can be considered similar or is it preferable to exchange the second for one that shows the left side of the plane completely?
                                Same day? Yes similar. If separated by months/years, then probably ok, not similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X