Enzo Gattullo Pre Screen/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
    Please, I would like an opinion as I have the doubt that they may be rejected due to vignetting
    Both are noticeably soft.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9180.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	605.4 KB
ID:	1177673

Good morning. I recently received a rejection for this shot. I'm having trouble locating the soft part. Please help.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9180.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	605.4 KB
ID:	1177673

Good morning. I recently received a rejection for this shot. I'm having trouble locating the soft part. Please help.
        Hello,

the whole image is soft.
        The outlines of the Aircraft itself but also the paint scheme and markings.

Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post

Hello,

the whole image is soft.
          The outlines of the Aircraft itself but also the paint scheme and markings.
          For what it's worth, I beg to differ. Even the paint scheme. At the limit, but just to be picky, the only soft part is the tip of the wing.
          Unless I need a pair of glasses.​

Comment

• I personally find it kind of rude asking for help but not accepting any help and still to question a 3rd vote for soft.
            It's okay to question the screening results and also to appeal that's why we have those options and the forums - but since softness seems to be a real problem in many of your posted images above you may think about it...

Don't take this as an attack, but as an advice.

Thank you

Best Regards from Germany,
            Julian S.​

Comment

• Please give your opinion.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0533.jpg Views:	0 Size:	758.9 KB ID:	1179991

Comment

Please give your opinion
                Some soft spots.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1503.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	702.0 KB
ID:	1180322 Please an opinion

Comment

Please an opinion
                    Overprocessed, borderline soft.

Comment

• TY

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I received this rejection. Honestly, it's frustrating for me not to understand where it's soft. Also why would the category be wrong or missing?

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11529617

I received this rejection. Honestly, it's frustrating for me not to understand where it's soft. Also why would the category be wrong or missing?
                          This is a Small Prop.

Comment

• so even two motors is a small propeller? About the fact that it would be soft?

Comment

so even two motors is a small propeller? About the fact that it would be soft?
                              In the future you might help yourself if you tried reading the upload guidelines first:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Small Prop
                              To be used for small props which have been designed for up to 10 passengers.

Then you won't need to make multiple posts for something you could have answered on your own.

The image is indeed soft.

Comment

• TY

Comment

Working...
                                X