Guillaume BACH Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I just wanted to know if the following pictures might be accepted.

Should the A380 BA be fit would the "night shot" criteria be required? I think that it is the case but I am not sure.

Additionally, I also have a question regarding my latest picture accepted, shouldn't it be considered as a new "new aircraft registration"? Although the Martin was the same registration I assume that it is now decommissioned.
    1920px - A former A321 from Onur Air still wearing the airline's livery. Now belonging to Vallair and in maintenance in CHR since August.. N974M. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance for the help and guidance

G.Bach

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guillaume BACH View Post
      Hello,

I just wanted to know if the following pictures might be accepted.

Should the A380 BA be fit would the "night shot" criteria be required? I think that it is the case but I am not sure.

Additionally, I also have a question regarding my latest picture accepted, shouldn't it be considered as a new "new aircraft registration"? Although the Martin was the same registration I assume that it is now decommissioned.
      1920px - A former A321 from Onur Air still wearing the airline's livery. Now belonging to Vallair and in maintenance in CHR since August.. N974M. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance for the help and guidance

G.Bach
      1. contrast, centering
      2. soft, contrast
      3. soft, contrast
      4. soft, obstruction
      5. soft, contrast

Comment

Thank you very much.

Should I post the last question on another forum?

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Guillaume BACH View Post
          Thank you very much.

Should I post the last question on another forum?

Thanks again.
          Yes, this is the photo processing forum. Try here:

This is the forum to ask questions about the info/data that goes with your photos, including aircraft types, photo categories, etc.

Comment

Perfect thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X