Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
    Hello,
    Is corrected version ok? because previous version got levelling issues according to Screener. (Jetphotos CREW only please )

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC039091920.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	1114167 here is previous one to compare: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9059110
    Looks better, maybe even slightly over corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Looks better, maybe even slightly over corrected.
      Thanks, but is acceptable right? :>
      Kind Regards
      M

Comment

Thanks, but is acceptable right? :>
        Well, you've already uploaded it to the queue, so it seems you've made your own decision

Comment

• Hello,
          May I know, why this one got rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9253240, I mean 'digital manipulation' is quite serious reason, while I haven't done any. In the email it was written about bad dust cloning/manipulation in the sky, I've edited the photo as always: opened RAW file in PS, adjusted brightness, colours etc, then sharpened, removed graininess with NIK dfine, and saved it to jpg. Without any cloning or this sort of stuff, because I never did, and never will manipulate photos this way, and I don't understand what kind of manipulation might it be...
          Kind Regards
          M

Comment

Hello,
            May I know, why this one got rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9253240, I mean 'digital manipulation' is quite serious reason, while I haven't done any. In the email it was written about bad dust cloning/manipulation in the sky, I've edited the photo as always: opened RAW file in PS, adjusted brightness, colours etc, then sharpened, removed graininess with NIK dfine, and saved it to jpg. Without any cloning or this sort of stuff, because I never did, and never will manipulate photos this way, and I don't understand what kind of manipulation might it be...
            I´m not screener, but are notable some bad cloning marks. Are you sure that you didn´t remove dust spots?

Name:	Inkedjpforum_LI.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	1118895

Comment

• Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

I´m not screener, but are notable some bad cloning marks. Are you sure that you didn´t remove dust spots?

Name:	Inkedjpforum_LI.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	1118895
              Yep, I did, as usual, but previously I've had photos with such 'artifacts' accepted, they were not a problem... I remove spots in CameraRAW, by just clicking on them, and the software usually matches corrected spot with rest of the sky. That's why I'm surprised with the result, or maybe that's not the case...
              Kind Regards
              M

Comment

Yep, I did, as usual, but previously I've had photos with such 'artifacts' accepted, they were not a problem... I remove spots in CameraRAW, by just clicking on them, and the software usually matches corrected spot with rest of the sky. That's why I'm surprised with the result, or maybe that's not the case...
                In that case, that is the rejection reason.. a bad cloning.. screeners may pass small "Bad cloning marks", but the marks of the left corner are big enought in my opinion, looks like a big removal of somewhat.

Comment

• Hi,
                  Are these acceptable?

JP Crew only please.
                  Attached Files
                  Kind Regards
                  M

Comment

Hi,
                    Are these acceptable?

JP Crew only please.
                    For me, only the first one would be acceptable. The others would be contrast rejections.

Comment

For me, only the first one would be acceptable. The others would be contrast rejections.
                      Thank You!

I have 22 more photos to ask for prescreen, because I have almost 200 left to upload - in majority of cases, I'm sure they're acceptable, but some of my recent shots were taken in quite bad weather (like already prescreened ones), and considering the number of my photos left to upload, aswell as queue length in recent months, I've decided to ask here about photos I'm not really sure, in order to have possibly low rejection number, just to upload all 'good ones' faster, and secondly for You - the screeners, not to extend already very long queue with '100% sure rejections'.

BTW What is the reason of so long queue recently? Do You notice higher than usual number of uploads, number of users increase, or what is the case? I ask, because queue is the longest since quite a few years, or even ever...

Another 5 please (17 left)
                      Attached Files
                      Kind Regards
                      M

Comment

I have 22 more photos to ask for prescreen
                        These would likely all be contrast rejections, with soft being possible for some as well.

Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
                        BTW What is the reason of so long queue recently? Do You notice higher than usual number of uploads, number of users increase, or what is the case? I ask, because queue is the longest since quite a few years, or even ever...
                        I have only been screening at ~15% my normal rate for the past 3-4 months. Normally I do 10.000-12.000 images a month. Recently it has only been ~2000 a month. That adds up. Sorry I can't do much better at the moment.

Comment

These would likely all be contrast rejections, with soft being possible for some as well.
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          I have only been screening at ~15% my normal rate for the past 3-4 months. Normally I do 10.000-12.000 images a month. Recently it has only been ~2000 a month. That adds up. Sorry I can't do much better at the moment.
                          Ah ok, I understand. Wow, that's a lot! It's just a hobby, don't have to sorry .

Next 5 please (12 left).
                          Attached Files
                          Kind Regards
                          M

Comment

Next 5 please (12 left).
                            Bump.

and another 5 please (7 left).

Attached Files
                            Kind Regards
                            M

Comment

Bump.

and another 5 please (7 left).

Please avoid uploading batches of 5 similar images. There is no need to bump if I have not replied to a thread, I simply have not yet had time to get to it. As you probably should have inferred from my comments above, I don't have a lot of time at the moment, and a) looking at multiple batches of similar images and b) explaining why yours (and many other threads) has not yet been replied to are not efficient uses of my time.

Contrast is again very poor on all of the images. Please don't post any more similar ones here for advice.

Comment

• Hi,
                                Would this frame be considered as obstructed?
                                https://www.planespotters.net/photo/...irbus-a330-223 the aircraft is during scrapping process, and I'm not sure how You approach to photos like this.
                                Kind Regards
                                M

Comment

Working...
                                X