• Show
Clear All

• JoshD
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi, when you get a chance, please read here, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thanks.
    Photo been removed from queue. Could i please have some advice now.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshD View Post
    Hi all, not sure if this would be accepted due to the fact that there are stairs in front of the air frame. TBS is currently being used as a training aid at Aviation Australia and is the only 727 still known to be in Australia. The stairs are sitting alongside the aircraft as the students do work on the engines and also inside the cargo bay.
    Hi, when you get a chance, please read here, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    Hi all, not sure if this would be accepted due to the fact that there are stairs in front of the air frame. TBS is currently being used as a training aid at Aviation Australia and is the only 727 still known to be in Australia. The stairs are sitting alongside the aircraft as the students do work on the engines and also inside the cargo bay.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	VH-TBS B727 AA BNE 25JUN2020-9189.JPG Views:	0 Size:	669.0 KB ID:	1093086

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Airport Overview for both would work, though the first could also fall under Ramp.
    Okay thanks dlowwa.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshD View Post
    About to upload these photos to the queue but am unsure what airport view category needs to be selected. I'm thinking Ramp for both shots but am unsure so thought I'd come here and ask.Click image for larger version Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.00 MB ID:	1086957Click image for larger version Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	1086958
    Airport Overview for both would work, though the first could also fall under Ramp.

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    replied
    About to upload these photos to the queue but am unsure what airport view category needs to be selected. I'm thinking Ramp for both shots but am unsure so thought I'd come here and ask.Click image for larger version  Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.00 MB ID:	1086957Click image for larger version  Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	1086958
    Attached Files
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• BaszB
    replied
    Will be rejected at least for backlit, bad composition and contrast issues.

the last two can be corrected but you can't correct the backlit though.

Leave a comment:

• JoshD
    started a topic Editing/Rejection Advice

Editing/Rejection Advice

Hi there fellow JP screeners and forum users, I was just wondering if I could have some advice on my photos.Please click on image

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5166.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	1045743
Working...
X