Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john1024 View Post
    Dear JP Crew

I realy appriciate all your amazing work to get the quality high, thanks.

I always try to fill out the correct details by uploading. I recently got a rejection due to 'bad info'.
    Why does screeners dosn't get any hint whats was missing or 'bad'?

Uploading a gain wit different attributs is making the work for you not smaller, and also the loop over the forum generates mor workload for the JP-crew.

For following picture I like to know what I have to fill out correct, and what's is the bad info.

Military is what I know, biz jet probaly not... what else qould be? cargo probably not, it was carrying people...
    You might want to include a link to the actual rejection. No way to tell what info was wrong by looking at a photo.

Comment

• thanks for the response, appologise for not including the link:
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

thanks for the response, appologise for not including the link:
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11585537
        This was not rejected for bad info, so maybe you have it confused with another image?

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This was not rejected for bad info, so maybe you have it confused with another image?
          • Categories wrong or missing
          ​a kind of 'bad' info.

Comment

• Categories wrong or missing
            ​a kind of 'bad' info.
            If you were unaware, bad info and wrong category are separate rejection reasons, so no, not 'a kind of bad info'.

If you're actually asking which category is missing, then the answer is this is a cargo aircraft.

Comment

If you were unaware, bad info and wrong category are separate rejection reasons, so no, not 'a kind of bad info'.

If you're actually asking which category is missing, then the answer is this is a cargo aircraft.
              Many thanks, I was asking for the wrong categorie. Just want to point one thing out, the aircraft inside was equiped with fully seats (also vip) and wondering why still count as cargo. It was carrying people.

Againthanks a lot for the help.

Comment

Many thanks, I was asking for the wrong categorie. Just want to point one thing out, the aircraft inside was equiped with fully seats (also vip) and wondering why still count as cargo. It was carrying people.

Againthanks a lot for the help.
                We don't change the category based on what the aircraft was carrying. Is it a cargo aircraft? Cargo. Is it a Gulfstream but flying with huge radars for the military? Business Jet.

Comment

• Following problem:

Already reported as DB correction, got answer to use general aviation.

Try to upload HB-FPS Redex air.

Eather under General Aviation REdex Air isn't showing up, Filling noting out redexair is showig up. See screenshot

Pleas help to correct that issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-24 um 19.26.37.png
Views:	19
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1186560Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-24 um 19.31.29.png
Views:	19
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1186562

the plane should be in the DB:
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Following problem:

Already reported as DB correction, got answer to use general aviation.

Try to upload HB-FPS Redex air.

Eather under General Aviation REdex Air isn't showing up, Filling noting out redexair is showig up. See screenshot

Pleas help to correct that issue.

the plane should be in the DB:
                    This is digital image forum. You might want to try where the editors who would make such an adjustment might see it.

Comment

This is digital image forum. You might want to try where the editors who would make such an adjustment might see it.
                      Where sould that be? I'm not able to get help in de DB submission form, where yould I post?
                      Thanks in anvance

Comment

Working...
                      X