tomas_cubero - Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys,

Looking for some advice on this shot before uploading, especially if the "sky" is an issue after equalizing or any other comments you may have for me with night photos especially.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tomas_cubero View Post
      Hey Guys,

Looking for some advice on this shot before uploading, especially if the "sky" is an issue after equalizing or any other comments you may have for me with night photos especially.
      Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

I've moved your posts to your previous thread, but in the future please keep all posts to a single thread or they will be deleted.

This image is much too soft for 1920pix. Compression should not be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I've moved your posts to your previous thread, but in the future please keep all posts to a single thread or they will be deleted.

This image is much too soft for 1920pix. Compression should not be an issue.
        Hi Dana,

Apologize for the double thread; tried looking if I had done one but was unsure. Thanks for merging them.

Ok, so a 1600px upload might make it through? Always get worried about how they looked equalized as there is all sorts of stuff going on that the naked eye can't see.

Maybe re-working the sharpness part to try and upload 1920?

Thanks!

Comment

Ok, so a 1600px upload might make it through?
          Might. Might not. Can't really speculate on an image I can't see.

Maybe re-working the sharpness part to try and upload 1920?
          You could try, but higher resolutions always make flaws more obvious.

Comment

Working...
          X