X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft, borderline obstruction. Looks like you might have been able to get a better angle.
    That was the best angle I could get. I was holding the camera above my head to get that shot.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
    Is this shot acceptable? First of reg
    Soft, borderline obstruction. Looks like you might have been able to get a better angle.

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    Is this shot acceptable? First of reg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied

Is it a permanent change or a temporary one? (will the rudder always be red now, or will be go back to white at some point?)
    I'd suspect permanent but nobody knows probably. It was pulled off the other dutchess parked next to it.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Is the red rudder change on this hot?
    Is it a permanent change or a temporary one? (will the rudder always be red now, or will be go back to white at some point?)

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    Is the red rudder change on this hot?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I've got a shot of VH-UOP as a C404 in Hardy Aviation livery, the reg is now on a C208 but the C404 in Hardy livery isn't in the database. I assume this isn't hot, is that right?
    If the photo you wish to upload is older than the one currently on the DB, there is no reason for you to skip the queue by submitting it as hot.

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    I've got a shot of VH-UOP as a C404 in Hardy Aviation livery, the reg is now on a C208 but the C404 in Hardy livery isn't in the database. I assume this isn't hot, is that right?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Are these similar? Shot same day
    No.

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    Are these similar? Shot same day
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Appeal the second then?
    Your call, no promises from me.

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied

On the first one, verticals are leaning a bit to the right, but honestly can't see anything on the second that would tell me either way.
    Appeal the second then?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    What should I be levelling to in these shots?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Screener commented CCW rotation, but I can't work out what I should be levelling to here.
    On the first one, verticals are leaning a bit to the right, but honestly can't see anything on the second that would tell me either way.

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    What should I be levelling to in these shots?

Screener commented CCW rotation, but I can't work out what I should be levelling to here.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Is this one acceptable? Main concerns sharpness and contrast
    Borderline for both, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X