Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew1980 - editing advice

Hi everyone,

I had a photo that was rejected because the aircraft was not centered; however, I used JetPhoto's online tool to make sure it was centered. Please take a look at the attached photo and let me know how I can fix it so I can re-submit the photo.

Thank you so much in advance!
    Attached Files

It’s too low in the frame. The distance from the top of the fuselage above the cockpit to the top of the frame should be the same as the distance from the lowest point of the lower fuselage, i.e. the curve behind the main gear, to the bottom of the frame.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      It’s too low in the frame. The distance from the top of the fuselage above the cockpit to the top of the frame should be the same as the distance from the lowest point of the lower fuselage, i.e. the curve behind the main gear, to the bottom of the frame.
      Thank you. I do understand what you are saying, however when I move the fuselage upwards by just a bit it no longer sits perfectly centred using your online “centre” tool. Is that tool just to be used as a general guideline?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew1980 View Post
        Thank you. I do understand what you are saying, however when I move the fuselage upwards by just a bit it no longer sits perfectly centred using your online “centre” tool. Is that tool just to be used as a general guideline?
        Please allow me to use your photo for demonstration purpose. I have used the Jetphotos tool to check centering and then deleted it right away.

I don't think the aircraft sits fit in the centering tool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 7.18.58 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1039744

The fuselage should be well positioned in accordance with the center line. As Brain said, it's too low in the frame.

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
        B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
          Please allow me to use your photo for demonstration purpose. I have used the Jetphotos tool to check centering and then deleted it right away.

I don't think the aircraft sits fit in the centering tool.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25095[/ATTACH]

The fuselage should be well positioned in accordance with the center line. As Brain said, it's too low in the frame.

I aee see it now. Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
          X