Response to editing advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to editing advice.

I have been using my editing advice thread for about a year now and have never had a complaint. Frustrated, yes, but always understanding and thankful that the crew has been spending their free time volunteering to prescreen. I haven't gotten a response in about 3 months and I'm wondering if it's something I did wrong. Once again thank you for your volunteering and helping amateur photographers such as my self!
    -Nathaniel.S

Originally posted by Nathaniel.S View Post
    I have been using my editing advice thread for about a year now and have never had a complaint. Frustrated, yes, but always understanding and thankful that the crew has been spending their free time volunteering to prescreen. I haven't gotten a response in about 3 months and I'm wondering if it's something I did wrong. Once again thank you for your volunteering and helping amateur photographers such as my self!
    -Nathaniel.S
    Can't speak for any others, but I generally stop giving advice when that advice is ignored, or received with a poor attitude.

Comment

I am sorry. Is there anything I can do? I've already apologized and I'm sorry for getting frustrated and having a poor attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel.S View Post
        I am sorry. Is there anything I can do? I've already apologized and I'm sorry for getting frustrated and having a poor attitude.
        Feel free to continue to post new requests in your old thread, keeping in mind that we are simply volunteering our time, and are not obliged to reply to anyone - especially if our efforts are met with negativity.

Comment

Working...
        X