Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phx_airspace View Post
    Why would I be embarrassed too?
    The incident a few months ago where you called out another photographer for having an image with 'obstruction' accepted, but it was quickly pointed out to you that the obstructing object in question was actually behind the aircraft..but if you'd rather forget/ignore that, no problem, if I were you I'd probably want to as well

The forum has guidelines that ask you not call out third party photographers who are not otherwise involved, and that a strong negative tone be avoided, so yes, such posts will be deleted if need be, though they are not permanently deleted, they are kept on the log for future reference.

I should be embarrassed.. well maybe you would like to think so, but that's simply not the case. There will always be inconsistencies when you get a group of 40+ people to try and agree on something, so there is no embarrassment in that for me. If anything, I prefer to be upfront with people/uploaders - as I was with Anthony - so that they know we are aware of such issues, and do our best to work through them.

As I said, if you have anything positive to contribute to how that might happen, but if not, please think twice before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

The incident a few months ago where you called out another photographer for having an image with 'obstruction' accepted, but it was quickly pointed out to you that the obstructing object in question was actually behind the aircraft..but if you'd rather forget/ignore that, no problem, if I were you I'd probably want to as well

The forum has guidelines that ask you not call out third party photographers who are not otherwise involved, and that a strong negative tone be avoided, so yes, such posts will be deleted if need be, though they are not permanently deleted, they are kept on the log for future reference.

I should be embarrassed.. well maybe you would like to think so, but that's simply not the case. There will always be inconsistencies when you get a group of 40+ people to try and agree on something, so there is no embarrassment in that for me. If anything, I prefer to be upfront with people/uploaders - as I was with Anthony - so that they know we are aware of such issues, and do our best to work through them.

As I said, if you have anything positive to contribute to how that might happen, but if not, please think twice before posting.
      I’m pretty clearly missing your point, why would I be embarrassed? When did I call out someone in the third party on my recent post which you deleted? I was simply listing photos and giving my opinion to Anthony’s great shot. Once again I guess that’s not allowed here so oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by phx_airspace View Post

I’m pretty clearly missing your point, why would I be embarrassed? When did I call out someone in the third party on my recent post which you deleted?
        Ok, if you really want to be reminded/embarrassed again

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/g...eptable-photos

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Ok, if you really want to be reminded/embarrassed again

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/g...eptable-photos
          Lol bet, i’m talking about something completely different but K

Comment

Working...
          X