No announcement yet.

Man Sues USAir for His Drunken Antics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, that guy should take the prize for stupid citizen, we have officially disowned him.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      no, that guy should take the prize for stupid citizen, we have officially disowned him.
      Yep, guess we will have to send him to __________ (enter country of choice)

Comment

Lawsuit Dropped:

BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) - A West Virginia man who fell down an escalator at an airport said Thursday he is dropping the lawsuit filed against US Airways over the accident. The lawsuit in circuit court in Fort Myers alleged the airline didn't warn Floyd W. Shuler, 61, about the adverse affects of drinking alcohol on a plane.

Shuler said in a news release from Wheeling, W.Va., that he didn't intend for the suit to be filed.

"I learned about the filing of the lawsuit against US Airways ... along with everyone else," Shuler said. "It was never my intent to take on the airline industry. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused US Airways."

Shuler's attorney, Paul Kutcher, did not return a phone call from The Associated Press seeking comment.

The suit, filed Friday, said US Airways was negligent by failing to warn Shuler that the effects of alcohol are greater at night on airline passengers. The suit also alleged that the company did not properly maintain the escalator at Southwest Florida International Airport when he fell down it on Aug. 28, 1999, and it sought damages in excess of $15,000.

A spokeswoman for US Airways could not immediately be reached for comment, the Naples Daily News reported.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Smart man, welcome back to American borders

Comment

Man Sues USAir for His Drunken Antics!

He's obviously sober again .

-Colin

Comment

Everything put back together
              Good news, the lawsuit is dropped
              Bad news, he learned later that a lawsuit was on the pipeline....
              Now wait and see what will happen next time Mr Shuler will be socializing, lets hope no voracious lawyer will trail him ...
              One more reasons to believe that most lawyers have to be jettisoned above some hostile locations ...
              Alain
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
              X