Comment

Where to?

Comment

ATL-LAX-HNL and then OGG-LAX-ATL
          GO SIOUX

Comment

lucky

Comment

While I definitely can see not wanting a middle seat at the back of the bus, I can't see why everyone is so enthused about the 764.

Having been in Y on every single domestically configured DL aircraft type, I would have to say that by far the worst is the 764. The aircraft itself is nice but the seating configuration is murderously cramped. 763 is much, much more comfortable, even if some of them are getting a bit tatty inside.

I can certainly sympathise with the point of view of wanting to fly as many a/c types as possible (heck, I was excited for my first 764 flight too) but now that I've been on it, I will go out of my way to avoid DL's 764 as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DougNYC
                While I definitely can see not wanting a middle seat at the back of the bus, I can't see why everyone is so enthused about the 764.

Having been in Y on every single domestically configured DL aircraft type, I would have to say that by far the worst is the 764. The aircraft itself is nice but the seating configuration is murderously cramped. 763 is much, much more comfortable, even if some of them are getting a bit tatty inside.

I can certainly sympathise with the point of view of wanting to fly as many a/c types as possible (heck, I was excited for my first 764 flight too) but now that I've been on it, I will go out of my way to avoid DL's 764 as much as possible.
                Yeah, but im the oposite, over half the flights I have took in my life have been delta 767-300s, I have also had the displeasure of sitting in the way back where all you can see it the bathroom. Couldn't see the TV either, because all they had was one big screen in the front. All hope might not be lost though! After trying to get on a 767-400 all last night with many calls to delta the best I could get was "If they have an empty seat the day of you flight on cheack in you can switch to the 767-400 flight for free." But the sencond time I called delta they worked very hard to see all posible ways of getting on a 767-400, extreamly helpful. Win some lose some.... There is also tons of empty seats on this 767-400 and Im pretty sure I can get one , I just gotta wait till the day of the flight and see.

Comment

Originally posted by DougNYC

Yeah, but im the oposite, over half the flights I have took in my life have been delta 767-300s, I have also had the displeasure of sitting in the way back where all you can see it the bathroom. Couldn't see the TV either, because all they had was one big screen in the front. All hope might not be lost though! After trying to get on a 767-400 all last night with many calls to delta the best I could get was "If they have an empty seat the day of you flight on cheack in you can switch to the 767-400 flight for free." But the sencond time I called delta they worked very hard to see all posible ways of getting on a 767-400, extreamly helpful. Win some lose some.... There is also tons of empty seats on this 767-400 and Im pretty sure I can get one , I just gotta wait till the day of the flight and see.

Comment

Working...
                  X