Laudable, "oscar nominated" Jetphotos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laudable, "oscar nominated" Jetphotos

Well. During the 10 or 14 years before, I always tried to discuss really really good jetphotos somewhere below,
    probably in the photography section of this forum.

But I don't think that really really good jetphotos deserve a place "somewhere there below" here in this forum.

So, let's lift them up. And I'm completely sure that I'm not the only one who has seen "oscar nominated" Jetphotos,
    i.e. those jetphotos in the database who have not (yet) received a golden statue.

Let me begin with a privately owned B772ER (?!), uploaded August 23rd 2023.
    Owner (in the database as "airline"): Arizona Cardinals.
    Airport: KMSP Minneapolis St Paul .

I love privately owned 737s, 777s and 747s, so in my eyes this jetphoto is laudable, due to the bird on the tailfin (!) and also because this livery is quite rare (?):
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11049888

The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

And not all footballers are so happy to own their private B772ER. But here on my home airport there happens something similar. Although I always thought,
    the a/c type is 737. But obviously since 2022 it is an A322, "With a little help from my friends" **,
    with very dear greetings (!) from Düsseldorf Intl Airport to the Westfalenstadion,
    and without further comment..
    D-AEWM. Airbus A320-214. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

**Joe Cocker 1968.

PS: I'm not really responsible for the fact that all jetphotographers of jetphotos which only imho are quite brilliant now appear worldwide
    with their full complete name. Here in this topic in my #1 this hasn't happened. So, don't ask me, I'm here on the jetphotos platform since more than 14 years, but never in a responsible position. Probably, Alex tries a new software module, live, together with me and the jetphotos audience, and I'm nothin different
    than a part of the jetphotos audience.
    Norbert Lehmann (ZDF since 1985), born only 3 days before me (?!), sometimes you only get to know the men when you get old(er)... ,
    very very dear greetings from the beginning of March to the (very!) End of February. Fischen sagt man ja tlw übertriebene Emotionalität nach,
    und deswegen würden wir nichts erreichen.
    Can't really confirm that here on my side..
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2023-08-24, 01:06. Reason: Norbert Lehmann.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X