Looking for a livery plane's registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a livery plane's registration

Hi, recently I've been making a video on aircraft liveries, and I think there is one that a fish is painted on a Boeing 757. Can't remember if it was Icelandair or some other European airlines. If I remembered it correctly, it was a salmon fish, and I'm not sure if this livery still exists anymore. If anyone know the registration of this aircraft, please help.

Thanks!

Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post
    Hi, recently I've been making a video on aircraft liveries, and I think there is one that a fish is painted on a Boeing 757. Can't remember if it was Icelandair or some other European airlines. If I remembered it correctly, it was a salmon fish, and I'm not sure if this livery still exists anymore. If anyone know the registration of this aircraft, please help.

Thanks!
    Well I know Alaska had Salmon-thirty-salmon, on a 737-800. N559AS. But I know they just repainted it in a different special Alaska livery. Is that what you're thinking of?

Comment

Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

Well I know Alaska had Salmon-thirty-salmon, on a 737-800. N559AS. But I know they just repainted it in a different special Alaska livery. Is that what you're thinking of?
      Thanks, but maybe I got mixed up a bit. My memory keeps telling me that there is a 757 with that livery, I did a lot of searching but I failed to find it.

Comment

Thanks, but maybe I got mixed up a bit. My memory keeps telling me that there is a 757 with that livery, I did a lot of searching but I failed to find it.
        Hmm, I don't really know! Good luck in finding it.

Comment

the closest one to your description is TF-FIR Boeing 757 from Iceland Air :
          TF-FIR. Boeing 757-256. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
          X