Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must watch! Documentary about Swedish pilots and airforce during the cold war!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must watch! Documentary about Swedish pilots and airforce during the cold war!

Dad And The Cold War - A Documentary About Sweden's Airforce During The Cold War (English Sub) - YouTube

Well. I assume that since the beginning of the year 2024, we have alot of Junior Members here, who have written their first forum entry (or even more). And I just try to remember
    how I felt before I wrote my first jetphotos forum entry ever, back then in 2008, so, 15 years ago.

And it hasn't changed imho, not since 15 years. With my first jetphotos forum entry, there didn't arise (dt.: es kam nicht auf) a big happening with champagne, as far as I remember.

But why not. A simple reason. All the experienced jetphotos members back then in 2008 thought, ah, one another new member. Next!

Today it is a little bit like that, but with one difference. Today, I am the experienced jetphotos member.

Dad And The Cold War [...]
    You don't know yet how young I am .. Young enough to be your dad (and not your grandpa)?
    [I only ask because here on this platform this happens to me more often than ten years ago....... ]

Nevertheless, the #1 entry ever is something special. A door opener if it is an interesting video, and the people think, pls come back for the next 15 years.

Welcome on board here at jetphotos.

PS: I have received congratulations from a beloved aviation platform, for another year on planet Earth. Thanks for that, so to speak,
    now you're really old enough - for whatever. To earn money with a hobby.

Although that was not the reason why I became a jetphotos member, a litte eternity ago...

And now back on topic.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2024-03-17, 07:54. Reason: Thanks for the 'now old enough' greeting card. :-D
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X