The early bird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The early bird.

Another simple question. What's the early bird, e.g. on your home airport, or on an airport that you've seen recently..?

Now, that again says something about myself, when the night shift has begun, for such a little aviation enthusiast like me, Saturday evening 2200 Lohausen time zone.
    For 'normal people', i.e. people who get paid for their time at my home airport, this goes until... Sunday morning 0700 as I assume.

Now there again are even two differences. 1. I don't get paid my so called 'night shift' at my home airport since Saturday evening. 2. Aviation enthusiasts are not normal, so,
    here I am.

Sunday morning 0415. Almost one hour before the supermarket opens. And I was early there, to buy a cheese for the sunday breakfast. And I assumed that I'm alone on my home airport,
    sunday morning 0415 a.m.
    Never in my life I was so completely wrong. I know my home airport a little bit, but what I didn't know that at least three Condors are up as early as me today. And, without that I looked it up,
    I thought, man, no small Condors, 500 passengers for two Condor flights, that sounds like a 757. And what should I say, I know my home airport:
    DE 1514 nach Palma. Fluggerät B753 .
    D-ABOB. Boeing 757-330. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

DE 138 nach Agadir. Fluggerät A322neo
    D-AICP. Airbus A320-214. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and if that were not enough for Condor departures within less than 60 minutes - to be honest, the 1514 and the 138 today are scheduled for parallel take off, i.e. departure
    at exactly the same minute (!) - I've seen another little Condor this morning.. the
    DE 1434 nach Gran Canaria. Fluggerät A321-211
    D-AIAD. Airbus A321-211. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[Doesn't that a/c really look like a (yellow) Zebra?! ....... ..... ]

What a beautiful Sunday mornin here at Lohausen International! And as I assume not a second of boredom for the Condor Check In Counters, ...
    275 + 180 + 220 ... 675 Condor customers within... a good 60 minutes.

That's good for a beautiful Sunday. I love my home airport!
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2024-03-17, 09:08. Reason: I'll kill the KI the next time it alters one of my forum entries!!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.
Working...
X