Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking positions for the bigger Overseas jets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking positions for the bigger Overseas jets...

Well. As this week by someone was started with a crash of a 984 ft long cargo ship into a really beautiful now no longer existent Interstate I-695 bridge, let's talk about..
    the bigger Overseas pedal boats and where the parking positions are.
    Since the end of the pestilence again allows us to fly with our beloved passengers and not only with empty B744 jets to avoid that LH-B744 Flight Captains lose their B744 skills,
    aviation history again shows interesting developments.

Afaik, the BA-B744 really is aviation history. None of these jets have survived the pestilence. So, what do they do on the British Island? They really fly again the
    bigger than big jet. I like to find out the destination for this one, with not only a radius 36,0 m parking position for B744, but also at least one official radius 46,0 m parking position for A388.

G-XLEB. Airbus A380-841. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And that's why I love jetphotos. If you know how the database works, within 3 seconds or less you can find an answer for your question. So, where are the parking positions for the bigger Overseas jets. Not such a big surprise, the same airport is in my avatar of 2007 or 2008 :

G-XLEB. Airbus A380-841. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

HA-B789, formerly known as HA-B763ER . But as long as they wear this incredible tailfin, the a/c type is almost not so very important. And not long ago there was a discussion about what a good jetphoto should contain, e.g. apron of an airport with more than 1 airline, or, exactly 1 a/c type of 1 airline, and then,
    well balanced with the a/c in the exact horizontal middle, so that between the a/c and the end of the photo on the left side the space is exactly as big as on the right side, ... :

N781HA. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

PS: Don't we really have a guideline who explains how jetphotos accepts new jet photos? I mean, I know that because I'm here since more than 15 years.
    And I'd try to explain that to new members so that not again a brandnew shiny jetphotos forum junior member must receive a 6 months ban...
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2024-03-29, 06:17. Reason: The Hawaiian B789 as an example for a quite good jetphoto.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.
Working...
X