This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11: Pentagon not hit by 757?

Somewhere that i found that the Pentagon is not hit by American 77. The impact is too small compared to a 757. The wings should be visible outside the hole. Tough some reconizeble debris of the aircraft, landing gear, some parts of the engine, tire tread and a fusealage skin. The Fusealage shows an L or an A. Maybe the someone put the fusealage skin to confuse media? Here's some debris photo from a website. Some even say an F-16 impacted the wall?

(Behind the guy is the debris)

Some debris even go through to the undamaged sections of the building

Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Oh god, not this paranoid bullsh!t again. All talk, no real information. my word of advice before this gets deleted: Search the web for actually believable sources. Just some minor questions:
    If there was no plane, where did that AA 757 and all the people onboard go?
    If there was no plane, how do you explain videos of the plane hitting the Pentagon?
    How do you expect all the eyewitness reports?
    Ridiculous to even post that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Oh god, not this paranoid bullsh!t again. All talk, no real information. my word of advice before this gets deleted: Search the web for actually believable sources. Just some minor questions:
      If there was no plane, where did that AA 757 and all the people onboard go?
      If there was no plane, how do you explain videos of the plane hitting the Pentagon?
      How do you expect all the eyewitness reports?
      Ridiculous to even post that crap.
      I second that.

Obviously a 757 hit the pentagon but did you guys know that alien's from outta space were the one's that flew into the WTC? Aparently the alien's designed their U.F.O's to look like human passenger jet's. Where did the 2 jet's that went missing go I hear you ask? Simple answer; they were both pulled into the U.F.O mothership, hence giving the impression they actually flew into the W.T.C.

Comment

while I think there is a time and place to question what you are being told by the media, government, whoever, but 9/11 is not one of those times. It obviously happened and I think it is extremely disrespectful to all the people who lost loved ones that day to even come up with this shit.

Comment

I dont want to cause an argument and I think we are all sensible enough to realise everyone is entitled to their own opinion however.......

Being in the UK I knew nothing of the possibility that a 757 did not hit the Pentagon. Being off work sick today with the mother of all colds I have spent the last 30 mins trawling the website for videos etc etc.

Whilst I am in no doubt that some type of aircraft hit the pentagon, in each of the videos I could not see it being a 757. A 757 is a big old plane and you would imagine that you would be able to make out the long fuZZ on the camera at some point. I could not.

You cant discount that a 757 flew into this building, but after seeing all the footage you cant discount that it was not a 757.

As you say though, AA are missing a 757. Where did that go. Interesting stuff.

At the end of the day our thoughts are with the folks who died on that day. Lets remember them and not conspirocey theory's.
          Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

I haven't read all the replies so this may of already been said, but if the American 757 didn't hit the Pentagon, then what did happen to that 757?

Also, somewhere on the internet, I can't remember where, there is a very poor quality video of the 757 impacting the pentagon, despite the poor quality, it's obvious that it's a Boeing 757 aircraft.
            DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
              I haven't read all the replies so this may of already been said, but if the American 757 didn't hit the Pentagon, then what did happen to that 757?
              The 757 is destroyed. At the speed it hit the pentagon, and the heat of the fire, alot of parts were destroyed. No question, its a 757.

Originally posted by Shaggy
              =

Whilst I am in no doubt that some type of aircraft hit the pentagon, in each of the videos I could not see it being a 757. A 757 is a big old plane and you would imagine that you would be able to make out the long fuZZ on the camera at some point. I could not.
              The 757 isnt too big. Ive been around about 5 757's (keep in mind were talking about the 757-200) and its not really that bit and very similar to the Airbus A321.

I think this thread should be locked before we have a war on this stupid subject.
              -Kevin

Comment

The Pentagon Was Hit By A 757 - End Of Story

Only Idiots Will Tell You Otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                  Obviously a 757 hit the pentagon but did you guys know that alien's from outta space were the one's that flew into the WTC?
                  They flew DC-8s to be more specific.. L. Ron Hubbard knew it was coming, ask John Travolta or Tom Cruise

Comment

[My Opinion] something DID hit the pentagon, it was NOT a Boeing 757, I have 3 DVDs worth of evidance to back this up if anyone wants to come to my place and see 'em your more then welcome.[/My Opinion]

Originally posted by Crism
                    The Pentagon Was Hit By A 757 - End Of Story

Only Idiots Will Tell You Otherwise
                    talk about being close minded....

Comment

does anybody have a video of the crash?
                      Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                        [My Opinion] something DID hit the pentagon, it was NOT a Boeing 757, I have 3 DVDs worth of evidance to back this up if anyone wants to come to my place and see 'em your more then welcome.[/My Opinion]
                        why don't you convert them and post them on the internet? Or perhaps take some screenshots and show us why it wasn't a 757

Sceptic mode off

Comment

Too bad there are naysayers. I guess all of those coffins that were put into the ground after 9-11 were empty.

Comment

So where's the aircraft debris. ?
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

What a bunch of malarkey. How are we even to know most of those photos are even from the Pentagon? Did you hear the moon landing was faked too?
                              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                              X