This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stlgph
    I love Star Trek. It's much better, brighter, and more colorful than the moon landing, I must say.
    pfffhaha... that's my point... Anyways, in all seriousness, I think it's a joke if you honestly think the moon landing is fake. That goes for anyone... Like I said the human race is not capable of that kind of conspiracy considering how many people were actually involved with the mission... and if you argue with that then I know you must not be serious, so I will just consider myself right. But yeah thank you for taking my star trek advice, I thought you we're gonna come back with some smart remark, but that made it much easier, so i appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      So where's the aircraft debris. ?
      Images in Page 1.
      Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
        Images in Page 1.
        For a 757? Come on now, even I am not buying into all of that.

Originally posted by nwaA330
        pfffhaha... that's my point... Anyways, in all seriousness, I think it's a joke if you honestly think the moon landing is fake. That goes for anyone... Like I said the human race is not capable of that kind of conspiracy considering how many people were actually involved with the mission... and if you argue with that then I know you must not be serious, so I will just consider myself right. But yeah thank you for taking my star trek advice, I thought you we're gonna come back with some smart remark, but that made it much easier, so i appreciate that.
        The number of people actually involved with the mission was three. Michael Collins, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin.

I appreciate your slovenly math skills.

Comment

The Boeing 757-200 break apart and burst into flames. And the most reconizeble part is one of the fusealge panels. The hole is too small and the wings should be outside the impact site.
          Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
            The Boeing 757-200 break apart and burst into flames. And the most reconizeble part is one of the fusealge panels. The hole is too small and the wings should be outside the impact site.
            I can deal with the wings traveling into the structure...but shouldn't there be marks as to where they would have collided with the building?

How convenient the structure later "collapsed."

Comment

fjki98, if you don't want to look like a complete tool, I suggest you read reply #26 again, about what happens when a plane crashes at 500mph.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                fjki98, if you don't want to look like a complete tool, I suggest you read reply #26 again, about what happens when a plane crashes at 500mph.
                And solid reinforced concrete isn't going to stay in tact when hit with an object traveling over 500 miles per hour.

A great deal of recognizable intact pieces of USAir 427 come to mind, which impacted the ground around well over 300 miles per hour.

Ask any Metallurgist if the 200 miles per hour makes a difference between large recognizable pieces and vaporized disintegration and they'll be quick to tell you no.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                  Anyone who believes that anything other than a 757 hit the Pentagon is a f**king moron. Actually, they are below a f**king moron. They are below whale sh*t in intellectual capacity.
                  no disrespect or anything ment, but calm down damnit

Edit: http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

Comment

Im suprised no one has mentioned letroll911....

This is rediculous. IMO, and probibly alot of others, the 757 isnt a big plane is ver similar to the Airbus A321.

Boeing 757-200 Stats:
                    Wing span 38.05m (124ft 10in), length 47.32m (155ft 3in), height 13.56m (44ft 6in). Wing area 185.3m2 (1994sq ft).

Wing span 34.09m (111ft 10in), length 44.51m (146ft 0in), height 11.76m (38ft 7in). Wing area 123.0m2 (1320sq ft).

Airbus A321 stats:
                    Theres about a 10 foot difference in length. Get with the program, the 757-200 isnt that big.

Someone lock this thread.
                    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                      Im suprised no one has mentioned letroll911....
                      Oh yeah, how I could I forget. It was lots of fun for some of us to join that guy's forum and mock him and others for the ridiculous theories they had. Of course, the only thing that guy did to defend the theories was just deleting our comments, which says a darn lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Oh yeah, how I could I forget. It was lots of fun for some of us to join that guy's forum and mock him and others for the ridiculous theories they had. Of course, the only thing that guy did to defend the theories was just deleting our comments, which says a darn lot.
                        Are you referring to the time I joined his forum and posted the link to his comment of what I had said?
                        -Kevin

Comment

Hey fellows,

Check out http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

There is one presentation :

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Preloader

Think about it

P.D: The music's great!
                          Last edited by meneses24; 2006-01-17, 16:19.

Comment

If someone can tell me where the plane, crew and passengers are now, then I'll believe it's fake.
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Someone lock this thread.
                              Kevin, thats the smartest thing you've said since this topic was posted. I agree 100%

Comment

Are you referring to the time I joined his forum and posted the link to his comment of what I had said?
                                Could be, don't remember when and how it happened, but it sure was fun p*ssing of that Phil Jayhan guy .

Comment

Working...
                                X