This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stlgph
    Speed doesn't change the integrity of matter at hand.
    If speed doesnt take or make ANY effect on the accident WHAT SO EVER why do people di of G-overload? why do planes fly if they dont have speed? And if speed doesnt effect accidents after math, then what effected this?

-Kevin

Comment

It was cruising around 8,000 to 10,000 feet.

Is your eyesight that good?

In a conspiracy, phone calls could be made by anybody. Therefore, out the window it goes for the sake of science.
      Yes, I'm sure it was crusing at 10,000feet when it flew over DC towards the pentagon which is when the witness saw it. Oh wait...
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
        True, but the walls of the WTC weren't bombproof and several feet thick full of reinforced concrete, either.
        Bombproof and reinforced concrete accounts for protection from excess weight. Not for insane amounts of speed and inertia.

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        Yes, I'm sure it was crusing at 10,000feet when it flew over DC towards the pentagon which is when the witness saw it. Oh wait...
        It dove at a 270 degree angle from 7,000 feet.

Comment

Debris and wreckage will fuse into a surface that it impacts. In the Everglades, there was evidence of fusion of the materials from the force of impact into the surface of the bottom of the Everglades. Simple knowledge of bioterrain would tell you this.

With the Pentagon wreck, there is no sign of fusion of the metals into the building's structure because of the force of impact.

oh, and as for your links...

A rebuttal of attempts by Popular Mechanics to defend the official 9/11 story.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/sciam_reply.htm

Of course! Have you ever tried fusing anything into dirt? Pretty easy, right? Now try fusing that same thing into concrete. Common sense here!

And wow, you read ALL of my links really fast. I mean that is pages and pages of information you read in a matter of less than 10 minutes. I wish I had reading skills like you; I'll bet you did great in school. You probably finished every textbook on the first night!
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            If speed doesnt take or make ANY effect on the accident WHAT SO EVER why do people di of G-overload? why do planes fly if they dont have speed? And if speed doesnt effect accidents after math, then what effected this?
            Because the matter is still there, even if fusion into other materials is possible. When matter fuses, there is evidence of such taking place and traces of original matter to begin with.

Of course! Have you ever tried fusing anything into dirt? Pretty easy, right? Now try fusing that same thing into concrete. Common sense here!

And wow, you read ALL of my links really fast. I mean that is pages and pages of information you read in a matter of less than 10 minutes. I wish I had reading skills like you; I'll bet you did great in school. You probably finished every textbook on the first night!
            There can be fusion into concrete. There will be traces of it. If the wing fused into the side of the Pentagon when the plane hit, then there should have been active eliminates of a transformation that took place. The walls look relatively unscathed, even so much that windows are still intact where a wing should have impacted the wall.

And yes, I excelled in school.

Comment

It was cruising around 8,000 to 10,000 feet.

Is your eyesight that good?

In a conspiracy, phone calls could be made by anybody. Therefore, out the window it goes for the sake of science.
              Actually, yes. I can easily identify aircraft types and sometimes even airlines when the planes are cruising at less than 10,000 feet. I can even identify aircraft types most times when the aircraft is past 30,000 feet.

And a conspiracy can never be proven wrong, because they are mostly bullsh*t.

Case and point-

Conspiracy- Jennifer Lopez is really a man.

Argument- She has the female organs.
              Counter- How do you know she didn't have a sex change?

Argument- Her family and her childhood friends.
              Counter- They were paid by the Government.

Argument- Photos of JLO as a child.
              Counter- They were created by the Government.

You can go on forever. Basically, what I am trying to say is that most conspiracy theories are bullsh*t, and so are the people that believe them.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

It dove at a 270 degree angle from 7,000 feet.
                Which still would give them plenty of time to notice the large silver thing quickly falling out of the sky, I think that would catch anyones attention.

And even from 10,000 feet as Herpa said, you can still see a plane. I can identify aircraft and sometimes airlines from even higher heights. And to the average joe, a shiny silver plane would still catch their attention, even if they can't identify the type, they still know its an airliner.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  I wanna fly that plane

Besides, the fact that it was going faster helps make my point. The 757 was goin fast, the ATR was goin fast, they're gonna have similar sized pieces. Especialy when the 757 is going into a structure as solid as the pentagon.

As to an earlier point of yours, the holes in the WTC buildings, were bigger than the pentagon, but the point I was trying to make is that in the impact, more of the airplane was destroyed than the building. Much the same as would happen when hitting the pentagon, a much more solid building.
                  Of course more of the airplane would be destroyed than the building, that's a simple ratio of size and proportion right there.

With the ATR crash, you can see where the impact created a fan of debris and force at the crash site. This does not exist with the Pentagon.

I'd love to land at 375 knots. Better than any roller coaster, that's for sure!

Comment

Where is the plane, pax, and crew now? Because I'm sure theres many families who would love to know.
                    One site says it's in Denver. The claim is theres a giant underground hangar at KDEN. I'm not sure where people come up with some of this stuff..

Comment

Which still would give them plenty of time to notice the large silver thing quickly falling out of the sky, I think that would catch anyones attention.
                      Over 500 miles per hour?

Comment

There can be fusion into concrete. There will be traces of it. If the wing fused into the side of the Pentagon when the plane hit, then there should have been active eliminates of a transformation that took place. The walls look relatively unscathed, even so much that windows are still intact where a wing should have impacted the wall.
                        First of all, the windows are bombproof. So they could probably withstand an aluminum wing.

Traces of fusion? So tell me, which one of your conspiracy authors went to the pentagon with a microscope and examined the concrete for signs of fusion?

The wings didn't fuse- They shattered into millions of pieces and were incinerated in the fireball.

With the ATR crash, you can see where the impact created a fan of debris and force at the crash site. This does not exist with the Pentagon.
                        Right. Because the ATR was going mostly down while the 757 was going mostly horizontal.

Over 500 miles per hour?
                        Yes. Ever been to an airshow? I've even seen F-117s at +9,000 feet (my estimates) at high speeds and they were relatively easy to identify. And they are much, much smaller than a 757.

Comment

Over 500 miles per hour?
                          At that speed, you'd still notice it dropping out of the sky, if I caught that in the corner of my eye, I'd turn immediatly to notice what was happening. Plus I'm sure there were people who happened to be looking in the direction who witnessed the whole dive.
                          sigpic

Comment

stlgph, prove to me that JLO is a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                              One site says it's in Denver. The claim is theres a giant underground hangar at KDEN. I'm not sure where people come up with some of this stuff..
                              The same people that say that DEN's runway 16L/34R was buried before it was finally built, and who claim DEN is a modern-day Nazi HQ, due to the runway layout .
                              As has been evidenced, there's no sense in trying to convince somebody firmly believing in his conspiracy thatn what he believes in is utter bullsh!t. Might as well talk to the microfone hidden in your lamp .

Comment

Actually, yes. I can easily identify aircraft types and sometimes even airlines when the planes are cruising at less than 10,000 feet. I can even identify aircraft types most times when the aircraft is past 30,000 feet.

And so you say. But you're trying to account for time, place, manner.

Comment

Working...
                                X