Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxPower
    It's not even Airbus that produces the seats...:rolleyes:
    i know...it's the homeless people that live under bridges and Airbus decided to put them to work. i'm not trying to start anything, i just think that Airbus can do a better job than that. that's all.
    GO BOEING!
    just kidding

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrycobra Boeing
      all this omgwtfxwb talk and only 9 abreast? not impressed, boeing can just make a improved 777, new materials and crap, so the a350 not really a 'direct competitor", i thought is was going to be was wide as a 777, guess i am wrong
      THe 777 replacement will be a clean sheet redesign. Redoing the fuselage with new materials would be cost-prohibitive vs. a new design.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        The A350 has other factors that speak for it, namely more fuel efficient engines, and like the 787, being more "plastic" than the 777. That said, Airbus is talking a big game, and yes, the A350-900 might harm the 772, but the talk of the A350-1000 being a 77W killer will still remain to be seen.

And as a side, EK crams 10-abreast into their 773s, and with EK, I would not be surprised to see them try to cram 10-abreast into the A350 as well...
        ten abreast on a a350 would be freaken killer

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Airbus A350XWB: The cafeteria looking piece of crap. WTF is with the overhead bins??? Looks like an MD-11's. Airbus should have made it as wide as the 777. This makes an EK 777 economy class look roomier! The A350 is a complete failure. Airbus should go back to the drawing board again. There has to be a wider cabin, new overhead bins and REAL seats, not bullsh!t cafeteria seats. Enough said

Comment

Originally posted by hansonator69
            Airbus A350XWB: The cafeteria looking piece of crap. WTF is with the overhead bins??? Looks like an MD-11's. Airbus should have made it as wide as the 777. This makes an EK 777 economy class look roomier! The A350 is a complete failure. Airbus should go back to the drawing board again. There has to be a wider cabin, new overhead bins and REAL seats, not bullsh!t cafeteria seats. Enough said
            its only a quick 10 minute mock up whip, can't expect it to be too crazy, and i am sure airlines will have nicer seats, unless their really going "plastic" on their weight saving or have $100 transatlantic service or something haha

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

That's your opinion, but all in all there's nothing wrong with the XWB..

Airbus A350XWB: The A350 is a complete failure. Airbus should go back to the drawing board again. There has to be a wider cabin, new overhead bins and REAL seats, not bullsh!t cafeteria seats. Enough said
              You should tell airbus that. I bet they would appreciate what a 16.yo. student have to say about that Airbus is a complete failure. Claps* If you can plan up with a better product than the A350.
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Hold the phone. Those seats are just a (really poor) example. The airlines will outfit the plane with seats as they see fit, and none will do so like the ones in the example. The overhead bins seem similar to the 777. The A350 will hardly be a failure.

Comment

Is it that hard to understand ? The airline decides how many sets in a row it will squeeze in. It is not up to the manufacturer.

10 in a row in a 777 is not nice - 9 is
                  9 in a row in a A350 is not nice - 8 is
                  neither will be 9 in a row in a 787 (which some will do) - 8 is

Comment

The A350 is a complete failure.
                    Incoming orders suggest otherwise. And please, don't make blatant false statements like that, or there'll have to be consequences.

Airbus should go back to the drawing board again. There has to be a wider cabin, new overhead bins and REAL seats, not bullsh!t cafeteria seats. Enough said
                    First, as said, it's just a mock-up, and mock-ups all too often have jacksh!t to do with the eventual layout, and second, appearantly this is what the airlines want, so Airbus must be doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                    X