No announcement yet.

Qantas A380 on qantas website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just checking the seat availability and the A380 is not up for sale yet x Australia (well through to the end of 2008 x SYD nor MEL).

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C
      http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gal...6020-4,00.html

Something to laugh about. Utterly disgusting colours.
      Congratulations to whom ever designed those colors, they made a brand new airplane look like old and druggy .
      Signatures are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C
        http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gal...6020-4,00.html

Something to laugh about. Utterly disgusting colours.
        Man you got that right! I'm in shock. We've all been hearing about this Marc Newson guy for years and what a great designer he is - and he comes up with wtf?

Simply unbelievable an airline like Qantas would spend so many $ on the world's most prestigious liner and then deck it out in colours from hell.

Luckily it's got a self service bar which more than makes up for decor.

Comment

In 1965, Continental Airlines had a large model of Concord in their corporate offices.
          It's not unusual for a company to display a model of an aircraft that is planned for the fleet.
          Don
          Standard practice for managers around the world:
          Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Are those QF A380s gonna serve for UN? Those seats make feel like puking!
            Hope QF re-designs those interiors fast.

Comment

its all about first impression. This one is shocking and doesnt make a good first impression, but once every one is in their seat and your looking only up the isle or at your PTV, your not thinking about the fact that your sitting on a green seat. But i still think its advisable to change that colour. the business class section too.
              There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by QFCPT747
                its all about first impression. This one is shocking and doesnt make a good first impression, but once every one is in their seat and your looking only up the isle or at your PTV, your not thinking about the fact that your sitting on a green seat. But i still think its advisable to change that colour. the business class section too.
                I agree with you, but why pay a designer big bucks for a crappy design?
                Signatures are overrated

Comment

Working...
                X