Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you say if ORD's name was changed to Daley Int'l?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The date should be February 20 1942, not 1943
    PhilB

Comment

I am kind of eating a couple of my words on my last post on this thread. I said I wouldn't call Houston Intl G.Bush Intercontinental because he didn't do anything special. I totally forgot that he flew TBF Avengers in WW2 and was shot down on a mission over the Pacific. So I guess he did do something good and heroic.
      Earl From Regina

Comment

Hey isnt it great that there's a Reagan and Bush international, but not a single Orville/Wilbur Wright, Amelia Earhart International airport????? That's f'd up if you ask me!
        Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
        -PT-

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is a Wright airport somewhere. I think it's one of the airports in either Ohio or North Carolina.
          Earl From Regina

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is a Wright airport somewhere. I think it's one of the airports in either Ohio or North Carolina.
            If its in NC it must not be commercially served. The only ones I can think of are:
            ILM
            EWN
            FAY
            RDU
            GSO
            CLT
            AVL

There may be a few more in NE NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
              Maybe you're thinking of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton OH?

~gregory
              ________
              Toyota k engine

Comment

Working...
              X