Bin Laden's FF number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden's FF number

99.99999% chance this is a prank or photoshop, but still mildly humorous. I'd put money on a pissed off striker, but damn, pulling the Bin Laden card??? Kinda low, lol

Its not a big story, but rather kind of an ironic and mildly funny one.

I know the photo is a fake but I do kind of wonder if Osama had a FF number, lol, and if so, is that really it?

Like the article says, British companies are really having a rough go of it in the media lately

Comment

The eticket number starts with 749. All BA issued tickets start with 125. Checking here: http://www.kwe.co.jp/en/useful/note/code1.html there is no airline listed with an IATA code of 749. (But of course that list is not exhaustive.)
      Yet another AD.com convert!

Comment

I wondered he he got an advance seat asignment - something I can't get from BA on the LAX-LHR rout (except within 24 hours before the flight).

Comment

off-topic

what the hell is it with BA and no advanced seating anyway???

Comment

Originally posted by ATFS_Crash
            I don't see what the big deal is. Sure it's likely a prank; however how come it seems like no one thinks anyone has the same name? Don't you think it could be someone else with the same name? The story is only a big deal if it is proven that it wasn't a prank and it wasn't someone else with the same name.
            Its a plot by fascist obama and his democrats to bring Osama to america to attack us!!
            August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Most likely a prank by someone whom I'm sure has had their pee-pee whacked since it hit the media.

Downsideup

Comment

Working...
              X