Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritair Pilots on Strike

As of this morning...

perhaps their ridiculous $9 fare model is going to follow the dodo bird.

9$ fare, are you serious? But I have heard of such low fares before. I remember there was one in China that had such a low fare then the gov't made them increase the fare.

*Looks up article and see their disputing pay*

Wow, i'm shocked and amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
      (...) perhaps their ridiculous $9 fare model is going to follow the dodo bird.
      Hmmmm - depending on how this is going to develop there will be much more of Spirit following the Dodo, not just the $9 fare...

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
        As of this morning...

perhaps their ridiculous $9 fare model is going to follow the dodo bird.

Their $9 fare seems to have worked so far............. besides not all the seats are $9, only a few the rest are whatever.

I'm glad the pilots are on strike. And I'm glad the airline stood up to the pilots and gave them the finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackberry View Post
          Their $9 fare seems to have worked so far............. besides not all the seats are $9, only a few the rest are whatever.

I'm glad the pilots are on strike. And I'm glad the airline stood up to the pilots and gave them the finger.
          Looks like it's the other way around to me.
          Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Originally posted by LRJet Guy View Post
            Looks like it's the other way around to me.
            Yes, from what I have read it appears that Spirit made an offer, the pilots essentially gave the company the finger. Oh well, it will be interesting to see how this develops nevertheless.
            Flown on: 146, 319, 320, 321, 717, 722, 732, 733, 737, 738, 744, 752, 753, 762, 763, 764, 772, AT7, CR1, CR2, CR7, CR9, 328, D9S, D95, 135, 145, 170, 175, F100, L10, M11, M88, M90

Comment

blackberry, sure, but their service is perhaps the worst in existence. the ryanair of the US. sorry, but if you need to screw your employees to achieve profitability at seriously below market rates, i have no compassion for you as a company.

Comment

Working...
              X