No announcement yet.

Airbus haters come in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The B777 also use Fly by Wire and is in the theory ready for Unpilot Flights!!

And im sure if Airbus or Boeing offer that one day the Airlines would jump on it like you say Pilots are expensiv.
    Go ALPA!
    Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Christian's post reminded me of Cory before he sobered up.

One more thing. I don't believe any of us are actually Airbus Haters or Boeing Hater's. We are Airbus Preferers or Boeing Preferers.

For now, I'm an Airbus Preferer, because I'm not concerned with flying them, so it doesn't make a difference to me if they are automated or not.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Exactly Tanuj, now i've been trying to stay out of this one for as long as possible just because A vs. B wars are silly. Some people are too overly obsessed with a certian aircraft manufacturer just because of where the aircraft is built. To me, I like Boeing aircraft. They're nicer, more old school looking aircraft. That shouldn't be the deciding factor on what your going to fly on. Lets face it, if you want to fly somewhere, the main deciding factor is going to be price, mabye you would pay a little extra to get to fly on that aircraft you've been longing for all your life but i think many of us wouldn't take it to an extreme. I personally prefer Boeing, but when i went to New York over the summer i wasn't about to pay an extra $100 per person to fly a 737 into LGA on US Airways rather than take jetBlue and thier A320's, and besides, jetBlue has sweet ass IFE This thread is starting to turn extremely childish, guys, i don't know if you noticed out not...but it is...

Comment

Hey, this is the dumbest tread i have seen in a while , I love anything with wings.

You all make me sick you know that. Many highly skilled individuals put their heart and soul into making a quality aricraft but you all still say eww airbus sucks!
          Can you spell aircraft, here let me help you a-i-r-c-r-a-f-t .

Yeah, and many highly skilled individuals put their hear and soul into making boeings, yet it seems that airlines keep buying airbuses. So I wouldnt feel bad for airbus right now.

After i read all the things you said, the kid who worte this clearly dosent know what he is talking about.

I dont think the person who makes the aircraft is important, I think the quality of the airline is more important.
          frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Airbus haters come in here!

This thread gives me the feeling that some 13-year old was bored with the countless A vs B wars on a.net :P and wanted to start one on jp.net, but that's not gonna work. I've been on this forum for around 2.5 months, and I have have noticed hardly any animosities between all of us, while in the same time on a.net there were around 25-30 A vs B wars, YYZ vs YUL etc. Everyone here is allowed to write down his opinion. I myself am a Boeing fan, but I would never say I hate Airbus, cause that is bulls***. And if somebody says to me "Boeing sucks", ok, that's his opinion, not mine.
            As for you, COOlcc88, you better calm down and respect other people's opinions and not react that aggressive, or you might not be on the forum for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
              Christian.. what did i tell you!

DeltaASA16
              So this was pre-planned to try and get a reaction. God you guys really have nothing to do. Hey Adam get on those flows. And ahhhhh Chrisitian ask mom when your done with your homework if you can go play in traffic I'm sure she won't care.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I myself am a Boeing fan, but I would never say I hate Airbus, cause that is bulls***. And if somebody says to me "Boeing sucks", ok, that's his opinion, not mine.
                That's exactly what I was thinking. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
                Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

UGH!

OK, like i said i am not trying to start an airbus v.s Boeing war in here! and for all of you who are saying these awful things because i am 13 (jeffinden) i know alot about airlines and aircraft and i am just as passionate as all of you. i used to respect you jefinden or w/e but now i have totally lost all respect if i am spotting at DIA and i see you i will cringe. Honestly that rememark was totally uncalled for. and to the person who said i dont know howw to space in this forum. give me and FN brake i just joined, and i have like 5 posts in this forum. Stop these hatrid posts! i was trying to learn why all of u hate airbus so much when it is such a fine product.
                  This is FrontierFlyer (had to change my name)

HOMESTAR is my homedawg.

Comment

GRRR

mikecweb: Why dont you just fuck off.

HOMESTAR is my homedawg.

Comment

For all you people out there bashing Christian:

You have to realize that Christian is 13. He acts and thinks like a 13 year old. Just because most of us are older than christian, doesnt mean we have to judge him as a person with our same maturity level.

Whats better than bashing him, is helping understand what he's done wrong. Instead of kicking him while hes down, offer a hand to pull him up. Lets educate him rather than bash him. Especially you Jeff. You are one of the most senior (in age) members on this forum. I was suprised that you were one of the first to mirror christians immaturity by making inappropriate immature comments.

Christian, If your going to say start a thread with "haters come in here" chances are people are going to get on you. INstead of taking the offense, phrase your comments in the form of a question.

DeltaASA16

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                        For all you people out there bashing Christian:

Whats better than bashing him, is helping understand what he's done wrong. Instead of kicking him while hes down, offer a hand to pull him up.
                        I'm sry but that ain't happening. If you can't take the heat from a post like that then get out of the kitchen.
                        And if you wanna tell me something christian IM me and I'll give you the non-sugar coated version of what I wrote in the forum.
                        Now grow up or get out.
                        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Jeff,

[He is 13.]

Grow up jeff! I may be 13 years of age but like i stated above, i am just as passionate about aviation as the next person. And Emu get a life! you have WAY too much time on your hands. Sorry but the rest of us here have a life. Do you even have a job?[/quote]

HOMESTAR is my homedawg.

Comment

COOlcc88, you just have to realize that people have thier own opinions and they aren't going to change them very easily. And just becuase EMU knows his stuff doesn't mean you should come down him. If you don't want people coming down on you and saying harsh things to you, then don't say those things yourself.
                            All of these comments being made make me think I am at a.net instead if jp.net .
                            Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                            ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

SRY

Sorry, i guess i was in an Airliners.net mood that day! but plz dont say those awful things anymore. Dont worry, I will never post what I believe in ever again.

HOMESTAR is my homedawg.

Comment

Ok, there is nothing to see here. Move it along people.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                                X