Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, the next step, is miniature, scaled instruments and a bunch of…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the next step, is miniature, scaled instruments and a bunch of…

…tiny levers and switches and circuit breakers and bio-sensitive remote robotic arms and hands…

Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

How long until these things start crashing with actual aeroplanies and causing total air disasters, or the government starts using them to chemtrail us? They should be regulated and, better yet, banned ASAP.
    "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

This project seems like it could be really exciting! I'd love to hear more details about it when you have a chance. Also, as you're working on these developments, don't forget to prioritize safety to avoid any unexpected mishaps. Speaking of tools for your project, I recently discovered an excellent resource, https://www.scrooz.com.au/, which offers a wide range of high-quality fasteners, screws, and construction-related supplies. They have everything you might need for projects of any complexity, and I think it could be a great fit for your project too!

Comment

Originally posted by Waggemay View Post
        This project seems like it could be really exciting! I'd love to hear more details about it when you have a chance. Also, as you're working on these developments, don't forget to prioritize safety to avoid any unexpected mishaps.
        Indeed.
        Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
          …tiny levers and switches and...…
          Will those switches have some sort of guard? What about tiny fire handles?
          "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

Originally posted by Not_Karl View Post
            Will those switches have some sort of guard? What about tiny fire handles?
            I would ass-ume, so.

Comment

Working...
            X