Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two A340-600 Accidents - Quito and Toulouse (Combined)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I've said it 2 times in the past week and I'll say it again....

YET ANOTHER QUALITY AIRBUS PRODUCT!

Comment

Surely not a problem of the product.

Comment

So what actually caused this accidnet? did they just go to full thurst or what?

and where were the employees when they were injured?

shame for the A346, its had a bad run this week
        There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

If they don't repair that plane then they are lazy. I reckon they can repair the A346 with a bit of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism

I think you are talking B******S mate!

How can this be a reflection of the quality of the product.
            These are unfortunate incidents.

......oh silly me i forgot that not one Boeing aircraft has ever crashed, caught fire or run off the end of the runway...correct me if i am wrong anyone please!

Comment

Here's another view of the nose section, or at least what used to be the nose section (hope the hotlinking'll work):

And another side-on view:

Holy fvcking sh!t!

Comment

Proving yet again you do not know what you are talking about

Comment

Looks like another quality Airbus product
                  Typical American comment..... (talk about generalizations...). I'll take my words back if you can give us a very well-elaborated write-up of why an overrunning Airbus is inferior to a Boeing overrunning a rwy.

If you don't or can't, you're just one of those a$$holes who indulge in the senseless old Airbus bashing game just for the sake of it.

For the record: I appreciate both manufacturers, I think they make good innovative planes in a competetive market.

Tillerman.
                  They locked up a man
                  who wanted to rule the world
                  The fools
                  They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

Comment

[photoid=6109518]

Wow. Just wow. Not what I was expecting.

Comment

So - looking at the pic, they can easily repair it... right? Haha, well for the very least, Qatar did not take the aircraft. I wonder how long it will take for this aircraft's replacement to be made ready.

Apart - this is just really sickening how you guys have made this into another war. He has the right to say "yet another quality airbus product" and you have the right to report him to the mods, and trust that the mods would do their jobs to make sure that everything would be handled fairly. Nothing more, no name calling. You guys are just rediculuous.
                      Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
                        He has the right to say "yet another quality airbus product"
                        Of course he has that right. But it is so stupid to execute that right without giving any sensible reason to back it up.

Tillerman.
                        They locked up a man
                        who wanted to rule the world
                        The fools
                        They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Tillerman
                          Of course he has that right. But it is so stupid to execute that right without giving any sensible reason to back it up.

Tillerman.
                          And I uderstand that, but two wrongs do not make a right (OMG, I sound like my father...). You should have reported him, and let things be. By calling him names - you took the sittutation to a new level. If possible, please try to handle things more maturely.
                          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Just what Airbus needs.... more problems!!!!
                            O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Was the Etihad A346 fitted out with seats? I reckon they should slap on a new front section on the EY A346 and on the IB A346 new pylons, engines, repair the wing and landing gear.

Comment

dang! i didn't see the ethad crash on that angle, it looks really bad, hope the ppl get better soon

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Working...
                                X