Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Experience with Spirit

Good evening everyone,

I thought it would be nice to come on here and talk about my flight on Spirit Airlines a few weeks ago from Detroit (DTW) to Fort Myers (RSW) since I have nothing to do and I like to create mini flight review's. Anyways, here is a review of my flight.

Check-In
    The check-in agents at Spirit were very nice and got my bag checked in about five minutes and were very friendly. Although I did ask if they needed an ID and they said they were fine.

Airport Lounges / Resturants

Detroit had plenty of food options for me to enjoy, along with many duty-free shops. I decided to spend time planespotting near the heavy gates on the west side of the airport.

Boarding

Boarding was very quick and smooth, it took us about 15 minutes to board the plane and another 15 minutes before pushback.

Cabin

The plane I was flying on today was a 13-year-old Airbus A320-200 (N604NK). The cabin and lavatory looked like it was cleaned before the flight, and there was no food left in the tray tables or in the seats. The seats on the flight were also semi-new Spirit seats, instead of those basic seats that every low-cost carrier has.

Cruise + In-Flight Entertainment

Since Spirit is a low-cost carrier in the United States, you can't expect any IFE Displays or anything, but Wi-Fi was available on the flight for ~$14.99, and it was actually pretty fast and worked really well on my flight.

Crew

The crew on my flight were pretty nice, the pilot and first officer was nice, and most of the flight attendants, There was one flight attendant that was yelling at me and other people to stay on the carpet until it was your turn to go to the bathroom. This was the flight attendant sitting in the aft galley.

What I want to know is why she was being this way? I'm not going to put any blame on her until I know. Is this some safety percussion in the States? Or was this flight attendant just flat out grumpy because it was an early morning flight? If anyone knows about this, please let me know!

Landing

Of course I can't do a flight review without rating the landing! All in all, the landing was not hard or soft, it was quite firm. If you listen to the video I attached, you will hear a women in the back gasping and another man talking about the landing, but to be honest, I have had way worse landings.

(Landing Clip: https://youtu.be/WNzXcJDvqZ8)

Anyways, that would be it for my flight review, I appreciate you if you read it and I'll see you soon, good night

Originally posted by Devin J Photography View Post
    Of course I can't do a flight review without…
    …a picture of your tray table, beverage and pretzel bag.

Please try to do better next time. Thanks in advance.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your Spirit Airlines flight experience! The smooth check-in, quick boarding, and clean cabin are noted.

Comment

Working...
      X