Display your flights on the Great Circle Mapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display your flights on the Great Circle Mapper

Simply pop in all the airports youve flown to like YYZ-YVR (no need to do YVR-YYZ) and all your others. Sperate flights by a comma (,) and show flights by a hyphen (-) so like ATL-MIA, MIA-ORD, YVR-HNL . Then save the image (as .jpg or .jpeg or upload it to photobucket or something) and post it!

This is my list.
    YHZ-YUL, YHZ-YYZ, YOW-YHZ, YUL-YOW, YUL-ORD, ORD-MIA, YYZ-YVR, YVR-HNL, YVR-JHM, YHZ-YYC, YYC-YYZ, YYZ-YEG, YYZ-YUL

Displays a map on which the great circle path for one or more routes is plotted and calculates the distance along each route. Ranges from one or more locations may also be plotted, along with go/no-go areas for ETOPS operations at various rule times.
    -Kevin

HAM-AMS, HAM-BRU, HAM-FRA, HAM-CDG, HAM-CIA, HAM-ATH, ATL-AMS, ATL-BRU, ATL-CDG, ATL-FRA, ATL-JAX, ATL-LAX, ATL-SLC, ATL-SEA, ATL-MCO, ATL-MGM, ATL-SNA, ATL-LAS, FRA-MCO, JFK-CDG, IAH-JFK, SLC-SNA, SNA-DFW, DFW-JAX, JAX-CVG, CVG-CDG
    Last edited by DAL767-400ER; 2006-04-30, 21:06.

Comment

Arrrhhh I'll do mine later ... Good thread AC !
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
        Arrrhhh I'll do mine later ... Good thread AC !
        Sounds like you got one of those shirts that read "Procrastinators unite... tomorrow"
        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          Sounds like you got one of those shirts that read "Procrastinators unite... tomorrow"
          ^^ lol..

Nah Im not lazy, I just saw this thread, but busy right now as we speak . :rolleyes:

Comment

Up to now mine looks something like this -

MAN-NCE,LPL-NCE,LPL-AGP,MAN-TFS,TFS-FUE,MAN-LHR,LHR-SFO,SJC-LAX,LAX-LHR,MAN-DUB,MAN-FRA,MAN-LGW,LHR-NRT,MAN-AMS,MAN-CDG,CDG-SXM,SXM-SBH

Dale

Comment

DFW-ATL-CAE, DFW-BWI, DFW-DEN, DFW-MSP, DAL-ATL, DFW-CLT-IAD, DAL-HOU-CRP, AUS-SFB, HOU-ATL
              BMQ-5R3 (Lago Vista), BMQ-AQO (Llano), BMQ-LZZ (Lampasas)

Not much, but it's what I've done so far.

Comment

great idea!

CPH-LCN, LCN-CPH, CPH-BKK, BKK-SYD, SYD-BKK, BKK-CPH, CPH-SIN, SIN-MEL, MEL-CBR, CBR-MEL, MEL-PER, PER-SIN, SIN-CPH, CPH-AYT, AYT-CPH, CPH-VIE, VIE-YYZ, YYZ-VIE, VIE-CPH, CPH-LGW, LGW-CPH, CPH-AMS, AMS-CPH, CPH-LGW, LHR-JFK, JFK-LHR, LGW-CPH, CPH-MAN, MAN-CPH, CPH-STN, STN-CPH, CPH-MAN, MAN-LGW, LGW-MAN, MAN-CPH, CPH-LGW, LGW-CPH, CPH-LGW, LHR-CPH, CPH-AMS, AMS-CPH.
                Last edited by janni-chan; 2006-04-30, 21:04.

Comment

Here's mine finally !

Comment

This is my pretty extensive list:

...uh, nevermind.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Um, ok, this looks interesting!

I didn't include any European flights as there are too many to remember.

LHR-HKG, CWL-AMS, AMS-HKG, HKG-MNL,MNL-SIN, MAN-DOH, DOH-MNL, MNL-DXB, MNL-TAC, SIN-MAN
                      “If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it's OK. But you've got to shoot for something. A lot of people don't even shoot.”
                      Confucius

Comment

LAN-ORD,ORD-SAT,SAT-MSY,MSY-CLT,CLT-DTW, DTW-TVC,GRR-ORD,ORD-IAD, IAD-TPA, SEA-ANC, TVC-ORD, ORD-SEA, SEA-ANC, ANC-DEN, DEN-ORD, GFA-EDW, GFA-EGUN, EGUN-OERY

(LAN-ORD,ORD-SAT,SAT-MSY,MSY-CLT,CLT-DTW, DTW-TVC) That was a crazy three months. You know, leaving for basic training and then taking the first three day weekend you can to fly home to get your girlfriend.

Brad

Comment

YHZ - YUL....that's it. :P And that was on a Canjet 737-200! Of witch I now have a poster on my wall of.
                          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Here are mine
                            AKL-HKG,AKL-MEL,AKL-ADL,AKL-ICN,AKL-SIN,SIN-PEK,PEK-XIY,HKG-XIY,SZX-XIY,HKG-FRA,FRA-BHX,BHX-EDI,FRA-TXL,SXF-CIA,FCO-CPH,CPH-OSL,OSL-LHR,LHR-HKG,ICN-XIY,BNE-SYD,SYD-AKL,AKL-CHC,HLZ-SYD,HLZ-MEL

Comment

Heres mine, I haven't flown many different routes, but I have flown these routes many times:
                              SFO-ORD, SFO-DEN, SFO-MSP, SFO-LAS, SJC-DEN, LAX-SFO, DEN-MSP, ORD-MSP, LAS-MSP, MSP-LAX

You may notice that with the exception of SJC-DEN, all routes lead to either MSP or SFO.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                              X