This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok,ok,ok....srry,have an anger problem
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by SP-LCC View Post
      Fair enough.
      Thanks for a comprehensive explanation.

Regards,

Michal
      Michal, you are welcome for the explanation.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Originally posted by z740 View Post
        Rohank, I personally liked your review. I like to hear about flights on which everything goes decently. I like a review from a normal person like me who isn't constantly en route to some far away exotic paradise.

Thanks for posting.

-Chris
        Thank you Chris for responding and I'm glad you liked the review. I agree it's nice to sometimes have normal trip report, which aren't talking about going to super exotic paradises

I also agree, it's nice to read about trips where everything goes well because most of the time people only write when they have bad experiences. United Airlines was actually pretty good, the only thing I wish is that we could get rid of those 1st bag fees, but I doubt that will happen soon.

I know you typed up a few flight reviews about a year ago and I wanted to read them, but I can't find them now. Is there anyway you could provide a link and have you gone on any new trips recently?

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
          I will NOT work at McDonald's.I know what I want to be.I'm gonna be a pilot.And I am really mad now,1 because of u,and 2,because my hands r freezing and I'm typing at about 5 wpm.
          I know Spad13 has gone way overboard, he's now resorting to personal insults because he can't disprove what I and other JP.net members said earlier! If he goes further, we may have to contact Jid, the forum moderator, and try to have some those ridiculous posts deleted.

It's nice to see that you want to become a pilot.

In addition, for the JP.net members who keep making fun of your spelling. There's two things they should keep in mind, you are 11 years old, with a decent knowledge of aviation, something, which I didn't have 10 years ago, when I was around your age. In addition, I could barely use a computer when I was 11 years old, nevertheless, type that fast or accurately when I was your age. At that time, one or two page essays used to take over 3 hours for me to type and I used to have pleanty of spelling errors too. The spelling errors will go away as you get older and your typing speed will improve. So don't worry!

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Originally posted by rohank4284 View Post
            I know Spad13 has gone way overboard, he's now resorting to personal insults because he can't disprove what I and other JP.net members said earlier! If he goes further, we may have to contact Jid, the forum moderator, and try to have some those ridiculous posts deleted.

It's nice to see that you want to become a pilot.

In addition, for the JP.net members who keep making fun of your spelling. There's two things they should keep in mind, you are 11 years old, with a decent knowledge of aviation, something, which I didn't have 10 years ago, when I was around your age. In addition, I could barely use a computer when I was 11 years old, nevertheless, type that fast or accurately when I was your age. At that time, one or two page essays used to take over 3 hours for me to type and I used to have pleanty of spelling errors too. The spelling errors will go away as you get older and your typing speed will improve. So don't worry!

Regards,

Rohan
            Thank you!Yes,someday I do hope to fly for Southwest.Then I'll try to go international with US.Yeah,my typing speed is very good.One of the best in my tech classes.But I just can't type fast when my hands r frozen.And sometimes I just get carried away.I can't spell the words that I've never spelled before.Thank you for understanding this.

Comment

Ok, buddy, lets say you're flying a Southwest 737 and the windshield busts. Its freezing cold and the wind is rushing on you. Your radio is out. You have to type an Edgar Allen Poe poem to dispatch on ACARS. You have 2 minutes. Now what? Lives are on the line.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Such an unwarranted attack on me was completely unwarranted!!!
                HAHAHHHAHAHAHAH! Mista Rohan you is so fuuuuuuny!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
                  Ok, buddy, lets say you're flying a Southwest 737 and the windshield busts. Its freezing cold and the wind is rushing on you. Your radio is out. You have to type an Edgar Allen Poe poem to dispatch on ACARS. You have 2 minutes. Now what? Lives are on the line.
                  Get to the nearest airport and try to make and emergency landing.Brief the pax in case of a ditch.Slow down to the min. speed before a stall.Let the co-pilot handle the checklist.

Comment

Get to the nearest airport and try to make and emergency landing.Brief the pax in case of a ditch.Slow down to the min. speed before a stall.Let the co-pilot handle the checklist.
                    You just killed 130 people because you forgot to send the ACARS message and the plane exploded.
                    sigpic

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by rohank4284
                      Such an unwarranted attack on me was completely unwarranted!!!

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAH! Mista Rohan you is so fuuuuuuny!

You got me there. I was really angry at Spad13 for his stupid comments.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

I was really angry at Spad13 for his stupid comments.
                        I would take it as advice regarding how to get a better response on the site, not "stupid comments". Ever heard of constructive criticism?
                        sigpic

Comment

1. Can you show me where I insulted you personally?

2. Do you always run to the mods whenever someone posts something you disagree with?

Comment

I was really angry at Spad13 for his stupid comments.

Regards,

Rohan
                            I'm starting to see why you and BoeingKing get along so well. Both act about 11 and both have an anger problem.

Comment

Thank you!Yes,someday I do hope to fly for Southwest.Then I'll try to go international with US
                              Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spad13 View Post
                                It does indeed, and I stand corrected. You don't need a hobby, what you need is a girlfriend. If you had one, the following things would most likely be the case:

1. You wouldn't have spent three hours writing a review of a completely uneventful flight, you'd be busy with other things.

2. You sure as heck wouldn't care why after a hundred views nobody posted any replies.

3. You furthermore sure as heck wouldn't come back on here begging someone, anyone to please reply to the review that you so painstakingly put together.

Priorities, my friend, priorities. Good Luck, you're going to need it.
                                Ok, Spad13 the above quote should do the job. In this you insulted me saying that I need a girlfriend, I begged people for replies, which I never did, I merely just asked why there were none, and that I don't have my priorities straight. I am a full-time college student with a job and I have my priorities straight, by the way! College and work always come first.

Don't insult me, just because you didn't like my flight review. I respect the fact that you didn't like my fight review, that's perfectly fine and I appreciate the feedback.

However, you must respect the fact that five JP.net members, did like the flight review (Foxtrot, SP-LCC, BoeingKing77, AirTrude77, and Z740), even if you don't consider BoeingKing77 to be a valid critic, there are 4 other JP.net members who did like the review.

Stop comparing me to BoeingKing77, I'm not an 11 year-old, I am 20 year-old full-time college student and I don't have anger issues. Oh, and I don't act like I am 11 either, I act like I am 20 years-old.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Working...
                                X