Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find my Jetphotos ID?

How can I find it?

One way is to go into your photo stats page and the URL shows the ID at the end - this is mine https://www.jetphotos.com/members/ph...hotog_id=20960 (i.e. 20960)

Comment

Its in the URL: 315265

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Oh I so very much love this aviation platform... Also because I know at least, I still know at least ..10 forum members who are longer here than me, after all those years.

Erwin, do we know a member who's longer here than you (and still online)? ..... ... If you ask me, not so very many.

"Dutch." I know almost nothing about the Dutch language, so let me say it in English. Very dear greetings to the Netherlands (again)!

PS: Music & aviation. Two of my most important hobbies, and I still don't know which one is my definite #1. If you ask me, both are #1, and that's also true if we look how long I already have the hobbies. I know that my father went to the EDDL observation deck since at least 1970 (?), and I have very very early memories with my father and me in a Kinderwagen on that observation deck. But also since then, music is my companion:
        Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger (1979) .
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2023-09-28, 00:08. Reason: Music & aviation.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X