Username change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username change

Hi, recently mi JetPhotos username got changed for no reason from Nicolás Rodríguez Viteri to Nicol, I didn't wanted it and I don't know why it got changed.

I would like to come back to my old username, Nicolás Rodríguez Viteri.
    My email is [email protected]
    Did I got hacked or something?

Regards,
    Nicolás.

After realizing that I can't use special characters I would like to change my username to "Nicolas Rodriguez Viteri"

Regards,
    Nicolás.

Comment

Done

Comment

I got the same problem here. My account had the name "Joăo Dolzan" in it, and it only appears "Jo" now. It is strange because when I enter the Photos page it shows "Joăo Dolzan", but my profile and in pictures it appears only "Jo".

Would it be possible to change my username to "Joao Dolzan", without the special character (~) in my name?

Thanks in advance.
        -JD.

Comment

Originally posted by joaojlle View Post
          I got the same problem here. My account had the name "Joăo Dolzan" in it, and it only appears "Jo" now. It is strange because when I enter the Photos page it shows "Joăo Dolzan", but my profile and in pictures it appears only "Jo".

Would it be possible to change my username to "Joao Dolzan", without the special character (~) in my name?

Thanks in advance.
          -JD.
          Could you please give me a link to your profile ?

Comment

Originally posted by roeo
            Same here, seems to be a problem with special characters as my name included an accent mark.

I'd be grateful if any admin could change it to "Raul Oeo". Thanks in advance!
            Could you please give me a link to your profile ?

Comment

Working...
            X