Question about the forums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the forums!

Hey, I have seen many people being members, junior members and all that lot. Just curious how you become a Junior Member or if I am missing anything

So once you pass 100 post you become a member I don’t know how you become a senior member though. And junior member is the starting one

Comment

Originally posted by flyetty View Post
      Hey, I have seen many people being members, junior members and all that lot. Just curious how you become a Junior Member or if I am missing anything
      Well, my dear member. For such a question you are almost a little bit too far advanced... !

I became a jetphotos Junior Member back then in December 2008. We can ask seahawk (we share our home airport), if he's able to remember when I reached
      jetphotos member status (100 forum entries),
      afaik only 5 or 6 months after I became a Junior member. And I must publish a little jetphotos secret of mine, before I became a Junior member, I already was what you can call a passive member,
      reading jetphotos at least since 2006.

And yes, with 1000 helpful useful or at least funny and friendly forum entries we all sooner or late have become a Senior.

Beyond the Senior there doesn't happen so very much. Afaik, we don't need more administrators. But what always is possible, to become friend of an administrator (but only if he's a couple of weeks younger than you).

Very very very dear greetings to Alex.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
      X