Australian Open 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Open 2024

Well. Somebody seems to have installed new engines here at jetphotos, 4 members and .. 4000 guests (?!), that's quite impressive.

Back on topic.

How fast the time is.. I remember very well the baby break of Azarenka, but now as I've looked that up, that was in 2016. Imho it is not necessary to again mention details
    in how far the father of her son did no longer find her attractive now as a new young mother. But nevertheless he participated in a custody battle (dt. Sorgerechtstreit).

Men sometimes are assholes, I must say (and I am not female).

I hope all the very best for mother and son. Although, Belarus vs Ukraine 0:1 .

PS: Düsseldorf in Berlin 2:2 (auswärts!) , without any political discussions. And that's what I also wish for the next tennis encounter
    between Belarus and Ukraine, 2:2, without any political discussions. Although, in tennis, there's always a winner.
    As far as I know, the women in Belarus didn't start the fire (!). On the other hand, President Zelenskyy (en wiki spelling) somehow is my friend, not only because of his DOB ... ..........

Last edited by LH-B744; 2024-01-24, 01:44. Reason: Birthday in not such an easy situation.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.
Working...
X