Comment

Trek 800

Comment

'05 F150
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          How do you like the Intrigue?

I drive an Olds myself. It's a great car.
          Good, its a nice car, although I dont drive myself. What type of Olds do you drive? Alero or Aruora?
          Thanks,
          Michael

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            mmmmmmmm rice ride
            huh?...is that towards me?
            ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
              Good, its a nice car, although I dont drive myself. What type of Olds do you drive? Alero or Aruora?
              Neither

It's a 1990 '98' Touring Sedan. I think it's a "luxury" version of the Regency, not sure though. I haven't seen many TS models around ever.

Comment

1999 Mazda B4000 4X4 Cab Plus
                ________
                Yamaha virago 1100 specifications

Comment

Neither

It's a 1990 '98' Touring Sedan. I think it's a "luxury" version of the Regency, not sure though. I haven't seen many TS models around ever.
                  I dont think I've ever heard of that type. Its called Touring Sedan?
                  Thanks,
                  Michael

Comment

I dont think I've ever heard of that type. Its called Touring Sedan?
                    '98' is the model .. Touring Sedan is the ... Trim? I'm not sure if thats the right word ..

Oldsmobile Encyclopedia

If you go down to the last few models, and hit the 1990 model...it's VERY similar to that, but not quite. The wheels are one piece insted of a wheel/hub cap thing, and theres a 'crest' olds logo insted of the regular 'oldsmobile' logo. The manual is also a nice leather bound thing.

The wheels are close to the 1998 model pictured there..

It was my grandfathers, and he gave it to me. It's in mint condition, aside from a few 'first car' accidents I've had with it According to him the particular model is quite rare.

Comment

' According to him the particular model is quite rare.
                      Maybe thats why I've never seen one! But, ya it looks like a Buick. Nice car.
                      Thanks,
                      Michael

Comment

I drive a Subaru Outback, and a Specialized Hardrock
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Maybe thats why I've never seen one! But, ya it looks like a Buick. Nice car.
                          When looking for info on the engine, I come across a few pages that made it sound as the engine is shared between a few Olds, Buick and Cadillac models.

I wouldn't be surprised if all three also shared the same frame :P

You can see the car once in a while down by the Fedex building, sometimes during the summer I'll go to Switzers Airport Deli and pick up lunch and have it there while watching planes go

Comment

Alright im sorry but what kind of NoOb calls a car company "Oldsmobeal". Are they just trying to attract the granny market or what?!

Comment

anyone else find it funny that pimps and old people drive the same cars?

Comment

99-Ford Ranger 4X4
                                00-Ford Fucus, I mean Focus.
                                SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X