"Does Europe Hate Us?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommyalf
    Who gives a crap if Europe hates us... If you've ever spent anytime in Europe they too have their fair share of morons, retards, and Jackasses. We get way to hung up on this whole Europe must like us thing. It doesn't affect my life a whole hell of a lot if some zipper head sitting at a Parisian cafe thinks all Americans are stupid.
    To a large extent I agree with ya. BTW, I took their "Test Your European Trivia" quiz and I am sorry to admit that I got an 80 of 80 points, which means that I am a "Latte-drinking multilateralists" according to Discovery

It's pretty much a no-brainer quiz.

Aldo

Comment

I can see why they would hate us, our president is a retard and people were stupid enough to vote him back in.....
      So just because he is from Texas you think he is a retard? That's some real prejudice going on there. And you also are calling most of America stupid in that statement. Pretty bold of you, don't you think?

*coughYankeesSuck cough*
      Hey, I agree with you on this one. Go Sox!
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Keep this one civil guys.

I'm a mod now and I'm eager to try out my new powers.
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
          **slaps will**

Back off will, this topic is MINE!

On second thoughts...

**Star Wars Emporer Voice**
          Go ahead my young apprentice, your new powers will serve you well!

hehe
          freaky....
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

0-20: If you ever go on a European vacation, remember that shouting loudly in English does not somehow miraculously translate what you're saying into the country's native language.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
              So just because he is from Texas you think he is a retard? That's some real prejudice going on there. And you also are calling most of America stupid in that statement. Pretty bold of you, don't you think?
              Can you please show me were I said people from Texas are stupid?

Hey, I agree with you on this one. Go Sox!
              Hell yeah! Go Sox fo'sho!
              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Can you please show me were I said people from Texas are stupid?
                Not you, but many Democrats in general think Bush (and southerners for the most part) are stupid. And when asked why, they post some rediculous quotes from every time that Bush misspoke. More often than not, they will also bring up Texas somewhere in the conversation as well. Now I don't know about you, but if people were recording my every word for 8 years, I'm sure that they would be able to come up with some good quotes of times that I have said the wrong thing. Does it make me stupid? No.

Can you tell me why you think Bush is stupid?

0-20: If you ever go on a European vacation, remember that shouting loudly in English does not somehow miraculously translate what you're saying into the country's native language.

I could tell you countless stories of times that I witnessed that while I was in Europe...
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Well perhaps KBOS did not say it but that Clovis cat certainly did. I visit Texas (Dallas, Austin, Houston) a couple times of years and despite my earlier assumptions I found that Texans are not stupid, just the contrary. Frankly I find that Texans to be more down to earth, approachable (and despite the fact that it seems that a few are still fighting the Civil War, which I find annoying) just a nicer group of individulals than what I regularly encounter here in No. Cal and other parts of the US.

If it were not so damned hot and humid down there I would not mind trying "to stake a claim" down yonder.

Aldo

Comment

I have met some smart Texans, and some very interesting ones. I'm saying I don't like the run of the mill types who think Bush is God and that Texas is the greatest state in the world.

Comment

I dont think Europe hates the US. I think the relationship between the two is lacking very much.
                      -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                        No thats the whole reason why I live in California. I went through the Houston airport on an hour and a half layover and felt like I lost IQ points.
                        I swear that everytime I go to Minneasota I get more ignorant. I go there a lot and many people are really intolerant of minorities in everypart of minneapolis and the suburbs I've been to. Things are even worse up North in the farmlands. I'm not saying their all like this, but theres enough to make an strong impression in your mind.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that a majority of the people in here that are saying "no, the europeans are full of crap and hate us all" have never even talked to someone from europe, let alone been there.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            I'd be willing to bet that a majority of the people in here that are saying "no, the europeans are full of crap and hate us all" have never even talked to someone from europe, let alone been there.
                            I'll second that. I'll also bet most of the people probably are of european heritage after that previous post showed most of the forum is white.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                              Keep this one civil guys.

I'm a mod now and I'm eager to try out my new powers.
                              Well, you havent sent me a PM which goes like this yet

Hey Sam,

I was just seeing how to ban people before, and I tested it on your account. If you get any messages about it just ignore em. You're account is unbanned and you should be fine

I knew you wouldnt mind.

Cheers
                              Like our other new mod.
                              Sam Rudge
                              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                                And who exactly has been saying that? You know very well that I lived in Europe for three years, we have talked about it in the past. Common thing that people do to us Republicans is to write us off as non-travelling illiterate rednecks. They couldn't be more wrong...

Also, not only Europe, but I also lived for a month 5 miles from one of the most violent places in the world today. That would be the Gaza Strip. I could hear the explosions and feel them shaking the ground beneath me. How many other American civilians have done that?

Comment

Working...
                                X