"Does Europe Hate Us?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simpleboy
    an Excellent sterios type, Asians in NZ cant drive, may be harsh, but theres a lot of truth to it, over half of them suck at driving, they assume they have right of way, they use the wrong indicator.
    lol, that's a common stereotype here as well!
    however, that's just half the truth: a lot of people who drive REALLY slowly, do not signal, do not seem to know what they're doing are Asians, but a lot of those who zigzag through the freeway are Asians as well.
    I think I'm in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
      Meh... as a european, I don't :P Just the ones that think Denmark is the capital of Stockholm... :/

By the way... how on Earth did this topic change into a conversation about who hates people from Texas? That's freaky! o_O

I thought Helsinki was the capital of Stockholm and Stavanger was the capital of Copenhagen.

Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
        an Excellent sterios type, Asians in NZ cant drive, may be harsh, but theres a lot of truth to it, over half of them suck at driving, they assume they have right of way, they use the wrong indicator.
        That story on Campbell the other day about Asians buying driver's licences without sitting the tests didn't really help much either!

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
          I thought Helsinki was the capital of Stockholm and Stavanger was the capital of Copenhagen.

Aldo
          Close enough!

Comment

Working...
          X