6 Years Ago Today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Years Ago Today....

The worst school shooting in US history, Columbine. These are pictures from that tragic day-

Surveillance video of shooters in cafeteria-http://i.cnn.net/cnn/SPECIALS/2000/c...os/Cafe_1b.mpg

May the victims RIP...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

I find the avatar you display with this post to be offensive and in poor taste.

Please change it.

Comment

I find the use of bold letters offensive..
      (N.Dynamite offends me as well, but thats another story (jk))

[back on topic]
      It doesn't seem like it was so long ago that happened. A sad day indeed.

Comment

What does his avatar have anything to do with the Columbine tragedy?

Comment

Napoleon Dynamite?

I am sure the person who started this thread intended it as some sort of sick joke.

Comment

Maybe if they used dynamite insted of bullets...

Comment

Originally posted by IntheShade
              Napoleon Dynamite?

I am sure the person who started this thread intended it as some sort of sick joke.
              Either that or that's always been his avatar and he didn't feel the need to change it for ONE POST.

The real tragedy was the blame game and focus redirecting that went on after the tragedy... kinda like what's happening here, no?

Comment

I hope they all RIP.

and whats the big deal with his avatar?
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                  Either that or that's always been his avatar and he didn't feel the need to change it for ONE POST.

The real tragedy was the blame game and focus redirecting that went on after the tragedy... kinda like what's happening here, no?
                  I see you are one of those insensitive people who only care about a good time.

Ever think what someone would feel like who had a loved one in this tradgedy that happened into this forum only to see this post with a picture of Napoleon Dynamite?

It cheapens everything.

Comment

Prayers be with them. I remember how horrible of a tradgedy it was and i can only thank Colorado and the people of beautiful state it is for being strong and rising back up so quickly.

Hasn't anyone gotten the fact that intheshade does nothing but make meaningless posts with old cowbell ringing men in them and bold text?

Comment

Hasn't anyone gotten the fact that intheshade does nothing but make meaningless posts with old cowbell ringing men in them and bold text?
                      Do you even know who ITS is?

R.I.P those killed.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Yeah, it's sad... to think that some people are still stupid stupid and cowardly enought to repeat history (not completely, but almost) by school shootings all over the world every year... it really is sad...

Hm... nothing offensive about herp's avatar to me... or anybody else EXCEPT you, InTheShade? Maybe you should just leave it alone, mate...

Tanuj, who is he?

Comment

Originally posted by IntheShade
                          Ever think what someone would feel like who had a loved one in this tradgedy that happened into this forum only to see this post with a picture of Napoleon Dynamite?

It cheapens everything.
                          In that case I find your signature offending. What if someone who had a loved one in this tragedy saw the cigarettes in your signature, which kill tens of thousands of people each year.

Thanks to everyone who posted serious replies. I don't think this is anything to joke about...
                          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                            In that case I find your signature offending. What if someone who had a loved one in this tragedy saw the cigarettes in your signature, which kill tens of thousands of people each year.

Thanks to everyone who posted serious replies. I don't think this is anything to joke about...
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Jannichan: ITS is the International Super Genius Pilot of the Millennium!

Comment

Working...
                              X