Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITS just pwned you guys...lmao

Comment

It doesn't seem that long ago. For some odd reason I still remember doing "newspaper analyasis" on this when I was in the fifth grade. I can barely remember what I did 6 days ago but I still remember this 6 years ago....strange.

Oh yea and herpa2003 I also find your avatar offensive. I mean it's napoleon DYNAMITE. Come on look at that hair and those glasses that's enough to offened anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by IntheShade
        I see you are one of those insensitive people who only care about a good time.

Ever think what someone would feel like who had a loved one in this tradgedy that happened into this forum only to see this post with a picture of Napoleon Dynamite?

It cheapens everything.
        Allright BUD, since I'm so insensitive and only care about a good time perhaps I'll fill you in on something that you never experienced.

It's called school lockdown. I remember April 20th, 1999 very well, because I was at the time attending Parker Vista Middle School, located approximately 15 miles from Columbine. During school that day, we were not aloud outside the building, but we were never told why. Of course teachers had radios, and every radio station in Denver was by noon broadcasting nothing but the incident, so we all knew. What we didn't know, was where the killers were, because we hadn't heard that they did in fact kill themselves yet. Basically, we were given the intention that they could be anywhere, and being in middle school, we were all scared shitless the rest of the day.

At the end of the day, when it came time to go to the busses, we were instructed to be as quiet and quick as possible going from the building to the busses, and once the busses were full, they were instructed to leave as quickly as possible. Every teacher was outside making sure this was done, it basically looked like a mini war scene outside of our school.

Remember how you all felt on 9/11? Like you could be next? Yeah we were instilled that belief on 4/20/99, so I got to go through that feeling twice. You wanna lecture me about insensitivity, you better have a better argument than someone's avatar.

Comment

HAHAHAHAH E-Diddy POST OF THE YEAR....

LMAO!!!!!

**removed large font... not neccessary /kaddyuk**
          Last edited by kaddyuk; 2005-04-20, 21:13.

Comment

Yeah, I remember coming home and watching everything on TV, Columbine is about 50-60 miles from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
              Yeah, I remember coming home and watching everything on TV, Columbine is about 50-60 miles from my house.
              damn .. thats awfully close .. what did you do about it ?? i mean when you heard and saw it on the news ?? werent you scared .. ?? about that shit did happen near you ??
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Lotsa of bad things happend on the 20th:

Columbine
                New Pope ( )
                Hitler
                Pot/stoner/life waster/idiot day
                -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                  HAHAHAHAH E-Diddy POST OF THE YEAR....

LMAO!!!!!

**removed large font... not neccessary /kaddyuk**
                  Kaddy your such a tool.

Comment

I live on the other side of Denver from Columbine, so I am quite close. I remember that day well, I was in 3rd 4th or 5th I cant remember but we of course werent on lockdown I remember we didnt even learn that day the whole school pretty much talked. Then I went up to my highschool where I attend now, and just remember seeing the sad faces, all the students and staff thought, wow that could have been us today..

I think parts of people still think that today, some maniac student with no brain could start a rampage any second.

SCARY!
                    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontierFlyer

I think parts of people still think that today, some maniac student with no brain could start a rampage any second.

SCARY!
                    Three Words: Ponderosa High School.

Comment

I just got done watching Bowling For Columbine today. I don't care about your thoughts on Moore but I do think he has some talent.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                        I just got done watching Bowling For Columbine today. I don't care about your thoughts on Moore but I do think he has some talent.
                        Same.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I Have several images of Dylan Klebold And Eric Harris Dead. I probably would get banned if i posted them here, so PM me if you want to see them.

Comment

God Bless America and our right to own ridiculously cheap automatic firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                              Sure, everyone has talent. Even Hitler had talent...
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

• Working...
                                X