Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Live and learn.

Lets say I was hypothetically going to go fishing for tiger sharks in the San Francisco bay. Then lets say I ran around with them on the 4th of July and threw one through an open window into my ex-girlfriends room. Then lets say I hypothertically dump 5 or 6 into the swimming pool of my rival High School. While we're at it, what if I were to leave a shark on someones doorstep, ring the doorbell, and videotape the reaction from a safe distance. Or even better, wear my friend's FedEx uniform, and wheel a shark in a fishtank to someones door and insist they ordered it. Would this be a no-no?
    Or in the true Fedex fashion, land a plane in their driveway and have it skid off into their house.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
      Basically, everthing that I had been hiding from my friends and family has become public knowledge within the past month. In May I was on cloud nine, having fun every night and not feeling any consequences. My parents trusted me, even though my actions were unworthy at the time. They even trusted me with the house alone on two seperate occasions, and on those two occasions I betrayed their trust three times. They found out about all three incidents a few weeks ago, thought that I was back on an upward track, and then this happened....
      Hypothetically, with this kind of attitude toward responsibilty, what makes you think an airline would hypothetically trust you with a 30 million dollar airplane?
      Wayne Dippold

Comment

Working...
      X