• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyboy2548m
    Won't help.
    I know, gotta be born with the 'kewlness'

Comment

• Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      I know, gotta be born with the 'kewlness'
      Indeed. Some are born with it and some are born in Poland.

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 2008-03-12, 22:34. Reason: w/e someone's gota be smarter..

Comment

• After about half an hours worth of digging through my computer's files, I finally found it.

Indeed, concur or whatever I have to say to be kewl like those refugees...
          No Pat, PLEASE don't say Concur, I'm going crazy because of that.

-Chris

Comment

• Eyyyyy that's the car yo !
            Originally posted by z740
            No Pat, PLEASE don't say Concur, I'm going crazy because of that.
            I won't lower myself to their level. Their use of those words only prooves their level of retardedness and limited intelligence..

Oh and as a fact, I wasn't born in Poland.. whatever made him think that..

Comment

Eyyyyy that's the car yo !
              After some quick editing here is my slightly improved version:

Nothing too noticeable.

Let's not get banned again here Pat, easy on the insults. We need not loose you again.

-Chris

Comment

• There I fixed it

Comment

Eyyyyy that's the car yo !

I won't lower myself to their level. Their use of those words only prooves their level of retardedness and limited intelligence..

Oh and as a fact, I wasn't born in Poland.. whatever made him think that..
                  Maybe the "proud to be Polish" banner has something to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanD
                    Maybe the "proud to be Polish" banner has something to do with it.
                    I can put 'Proud to be African' and that wouldn't make me black, would it ?
                    My nationality doesn't mean anything about where you I was born.

Comment

I can put 'Proud to be African' and that wouldn't make me black, would it ?
                      My nationality doesn't mean anything about where you I was born.
                      Very good, I'll correct myself: some are born cool and some are born Polish. Or are you going to deny that too?

Comment

• Originally posted by flyboy2548m
                        Very good, I'll correct myself: some are born cool and some are born Polish. Or are you going to deny that too?
                        Being born Polish allready means being cool, so you pretty much contradicted yourself there.

Comment

Being born Polish allready means being cool...
                          The Germans just wanted to make sure you stayed that way, probably.
                          Signature removed by admins.

Comment

Being born Polish allready means being cool, so you pretty much contradicted yourself there.
                            Yeah, you'd know about contradictions now, wouldn't ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by einesellesenie
                              The Germans just wanted to make sure you stayed that way, probably.
                              Ok now please clarify yourself there, as I don't really get why you gave this statement..
                              Originally posted by flyboy2548m
                              Yeah, you'd know about contradictions now, wouldn't ya?
                              Learnin from da master..

Comment

Ok now please clarify yourself there, as I don't really get why you gave this statement..
                                You don't get much, do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X