Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
    And you call that a quality post......
    It's a quality post for a quality thread...

Comment

Originally posted by maverick55
      Wow you're pretty smart for someone who wants to get high sniffing shit, you got me all figured out. How did you know about Winnie the Pooh though? I thought I kept that a secret..

I bet it goes down a treat with the ladies, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm shit breath..

I wonder if you've ever even tried E 'cos the effects described are nothing like E..

Dont worry, I bet all your little munter friends think you're super cool still..
      Gettin high sniffin shit doesnt mean your a dumbass. At least it doesnt where I live.
      As for the shit breath God bless the guy who invented gum...you get those down there ??
      And I do know what the 'E' efects are and I never said that the effects of the so called butthash are the same. I said that it might be a new, cheapper E for those who wanna feel crazy for less.
      As for being cool, I dont do drugs for popularity. That comes with other stuff. I never said I do drugs anyway.

Comment

Guys, keep it on the low, or there will be warnings issued, there's never the need for personal attacks.

And someone please tell a non-native English speaker what the hell a "munter" is?

Comment

Airbus,

The picture you posted is uncalled for in the context of thread, obscene and a gross insult to a group of people who I have found in my life to be the most trusting and trustworthy people that I have ever had the pleasure to meet, both at work and socially.

To publicly ridicule them in order to make a personal point shows a lack of respect on your part.

An apology would be in order, given your public ridicule of them.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I agree with Brian, Airbus A320 can you please edit post 14 and remove the image. Enough said.

Comment

Well it's not me who started...
              Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              And someone please tell a non-native English speaker what the hell a "munter" is?
              Usually used to describe a lady or something that is so extremyly ugly that you cant look at him/her. Also according to the dictionary:
              someone who is completely wasted on one or all of the following drugs; Ecstasy Speed/Amphetamines Magic Mushrooms, LSD, Poppers Ketamine or Cocaine, usually in combination with copious quantities of alcohol. Commonly displays symptoms of sweating, dishevelledness, gnawing of the inside of the cheeks, gurning (often without realising it), inability to focus, barely capable/ incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.
              Calling someone a munter can be used as an insult, or perversely as a druggy term of endearment amongst fellow wasters

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Usually used to describe a lady or something that is so extremyly ugly that you cant look at him/her. Also according to the dictionary:
                someone who is completely wasted on one or all of the following drugs; Ecstasy Speed/Amphetamines Magic Mushrooms, LSD, Poppers Ketamine or Cocaine, usually in combination with copious quantities of alcohol. Commonly displays symptoms of sweating, dishevelledness, gnawing of the inside of the cheeks, gurning (often without realising it), inability to focus, barely capable/ incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.
                Calling someone a munter can be used as an insult, or perversely as a druggy term of endearment amongst fellow wasters
                Thanks, figures now. Never heard that term before.

Comment

Honestly, the site to which post #1 links does not even look like a credible news source in the first place. It reminds me of the Onion, without the humour.

Oh, and IBTL (in before the lock)!

Comment

Gettin high sniffin shit doesnt mean your a dumbass. At least it doesnt where I live.
                    That is the most loltastic comment I've seen. You've made my day, thankyou..

Anyway I didnt realise my comment would cause so much shite, so for that I appologise. Doesnt change my opinion of our poo sniffing fellow jp.netter however.

Have fun with your shit sniffing endevours. Perhaps post a report here about your experiences, could be a laugh to read.

Ciao.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      It reminds me of the Onion, without the humour.

I think you mean Fox News.

Comment

wow.....

Comment

Well I would comment on the following reply but I wouldnt just cus if I get another warnin it would result in a freakin ban...my warnin limits dun:/

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                            I think you mean Fox News.
                            Nah, more like CNN (like there's any difference between all those "unbiased" stations these days anyway).

Comment

Well I would comment on the following reply but I wouldnt just cus if I get another warnin it would result in a freakin ban...my warnin limits dun:/
                              I figured you were joking all along.... I would hope.

Comment

Yuck! The world is getting ridicilous every day. Cannot immagine how they can ingest that thing....

Comment

Working...
                                X