Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother is here and well !! And watch out !!! He's also lost his sense of humor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digger
    On edit, (after reading the additional comment from Seahawk during preview): My compliments to you. Obviously you have the testicular fortitude to not make all your decisions final. That takes more thought, effort, and strength of character than many folks are willing to expend.
    Concur.

Halfie, I think the mods at JP.net have been very accomodating of us (some of us flooding the forum here and I am no exception) but I also see that aardvark2zz's thread was kind of provoking especially if you're not used to the posting style in ADCom with all its ironing.

I wonder if I get through with the type of pics I used to post on AD.

The dust will settle eventually, I guess.
    warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by el
      Concur.

Halfie, I think the mods at JP.net have been very accomodating of us (some of us flooding the forum here and I am no exception) but I also see that aardvark2zz's thread was kind of provoking especially if you're not used to the posting style in ADCom with all its ironing.

I wonder if I get through with the type of pics I used to post on AD.

The dust will settle eventually, I guess.

Thank you for your understanding. It would be nice if others could take a step back and see things from our point of view instead of their own in matters such as these.

Comment

Originally posted by el
        Halfie, I think the mods at JP.net have been very accomodating of us (some of us flooding the forum here and I am no exception) .
        I absolutely agree and I think the brief spike in thread-locking was a watershed moment. We were either going to go over-the-top or someone would have to stand up for détente1 . Kudos to seahawk for showing leadership on the issue.

1Fancy-schmancy word used just for Sweetheart.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
          I absolutely agree and I think the brief spike in thread-locking was a watershed moment. We were either going to go over-the-top or someone would have to stand up for détente1 . Kudos to seahawk for showing leadership on the issue.

Normally I would have put up a pic of a nice, good spanking of a derriere right now, but under the circumstances I will hold back (for now that is).

Comment

I hope not Katie's derrière?

Comment

Originally posted by GerryW
              I think you would be in the minority hoping that was not the featured derrière.

Besides, I thought you liked to watch?

Comment

détente1
                Showoff
                Signature removed by admin.

Comment

It was obviously a joke, though. He was parodying and exaggerating some of the suggestions of what to do with us. Aardvark -- excuse me, aardvark2zz -- has his quirks, but he's not that dissociative.
                  Halfie, I wouldn't like it too to read such a comment about the 'old' JP members, so I think it was the right decision to delete the thread.

On the other hand wasn't aardvark2zz short before getting banned because of provoking Flyboyxxxx?

Comment

I think you would be in the minority hoping that was not the featured derrière.

Besides, I thought you liked to watch?
                    I do!

Comment

Maybe people wouldn't have to be banned and threads wouldn't have to be closed if you people weren't so damn stupid. There's been more of this than ever in the past 2 days. Ever think of making your own forums again and leaving us alone?

Comment

Originally posted by GerryW
                        Did we have a picture on AD of Katie's derriere being spanked?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetheart
                          Showoff
                          Yeah, but he's always been a good one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                            Ever think of making your own forums again and leaving us alone?
                            How would you have reacted if JP.net would have crashed and the site owner CK would have suggested to you guys to come over to AD.com?

We didn't have a different choice. It's not such a nice feeling to suddenly have no more the possibility to get in touch with your worldwide online friends, so this was the quickest possibility for us to gather together again. And that we didn't like it too that Chris doesn't want to reinstall AD.com again, this you can read here in some threads too.

Believe me, when there would be AD.com again, we would go back for sure. It doesn't mean that AD.com was this much better than JP.net. I found already some features which I like more here. And the 'Aviation Photography section' is cool too. But your home is your castle!

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                              Maybe people wouldn't have to be banned and threads wouldn't have to be closed if you people weren't so damn stupid. There's been more of this than ever in the past 2 days. Ever think of making your own forums again and leaving us alone?
                              Well, there goes the détente. Now we've got Nikita banging his shoe on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by el
                                Did we have a picture on AD of Katie's derriere being spanked?
                                No! Not being spanked.
                                Don
                                Standard practice for managers around the world:
                                Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Working...
                                X